I hate school.

Mikey's POV

I drove up to the factory warehouse, parking and putting out my cigarette once I got out. I walk up the door that,s bulletproof and press the code of the keypad.

0617*

They day we met. Soon she'll finally graduate and live with me like she promised. She'll be with me for good again. I hope.

The keypad beeps green and opens. I walk in and down the dark hallway with the metal door at the end with a slot peep hole.

I knock. Once, twice, three times. and I wait.

I knock again.

"Wait! One sec!" I heard shuffling.

I lean back against the door, taking out my lighter and a cigarette out of the box.

I light up and inhale, keeping it between my lips as I put the pack and lighter back in my pocket, exhaling. I smoke like I use to now. Which means alot, ever since she left. Minns hated me smoking, even though she loved how my lips would loosely wrap around it as I look at her with my dark eyes.

Ashton's wild hair and green eyes appeared through the slot before they widened at me.

"I am so, so, so, sorry. I was cleaning my gun and putting the bullets back and you knocked, they fell. I mean I tried picking..."

I kept nodding, taking my last huff before flicking it on the floor and stepping on it. Continuing to walking down the hallway with a rambling Ashton by my side.

I remember how she got me to stop smoking, in a heartbeat.

 A knock came at my window, causing me to snap my eyes over to the window at the balcony. I shuffle at the bed worrying about her warmth. I quickly exhale my smoke, holding the cigarette in one hand and opening the door with the other. I quickly tug her hand and pull her by her waist.

I pull back and put the smoke in the ashtray.

"Are you crazy? It's freezing out! You could've me to come over."

I sit on the edge of my bed and tug her hands so she stumbles in between my legs. I rub my hands up and down her arms warming her up, somewhat.

She rolls her eyes, scowling as her eyes land on the ashtray filled with cigarettes.

"I told you to stop fucking smoking!" She slaps my bare chest, leaving both her palms flat there. I look down in shame.

"Just because you look oh so hot doesn't mean you can fuck up your health." my head snaps up with a playful smirk.

"I look 'oh so hot'?" I tease.

She sighs and nudges my chest. '"Come on, Mickey. I'm serious."

I sigh also, putting my hands o top of hers on my chest. "I know, I know." I mumble, kissing her hand.

"Let's make a deal, okay?" I rub her hips with my thumbs. "As long as you're here I won't smoke." I look up at her. "Okay?"

"Okay, deal."

I stop dead in my tracks, turning  around and gave a friendly smile at the rookie. "Look, it's okay, really. You go back to your post." With out waiting for a reply, I walk up by the twins, greeting them.

"Boys, ready for our meeting?"

They nod simultaneously.

"Yeah, let fuck The Solis up, yeah?" Noah looks at his twin Clark, grinning. "Hell, yeah!" He replies.