1Kailem?

Ash's POV

I ran into the doors, forgetting to pull instead of push. Great. You forget your disguise and start acting like Vargas. I cringe at his name and the new, unspeakably disgusting memories that happen this weekend.

I walk into the school with my head down, making my hair cover my face. This is why bangs are good for you.

There's no one here due to the fact everyone's in class, but I'm not taking any chances.

It's quiet which adds to my paranoia that I'll get caught, I can feel the heat rise as I walk towards the small corner where my locker is. The only time I hate where my locker is, besides the fact it's where the pop tarts pass by after cheer leading practice. The only cheering they do is in their bedroom with the school jocks.

I shake my head.. Sluts.

I continuously walk down the quiet hall way in fear quickly. The only noise is the sound of my feet padding against the rule floor and my ragged breath.

After what felt like eternity in fear of being figured out, I reached my locker. I signs in relief jogging the last steps to it.

my hands fly past the combination and I open the gate of my paradise. I stuff my bag in the locker and take the long sleeved shirt.

I sigh in satisfaction as I shut the locker ad head over to the locker room.

Never in three fucking years I've went to this school had is happen. It's in exusable.

As you may wonder, why act like this? Isn't being yourself better? Easier? No.

Want to why I act like this? If you don't, well I don't really give a fuck.

Anyways...

The reason why I act like this is because I don't want to have fake friends and shit. Simple.

Y know how that girl at school got a makeover one day, now everyone, even the people who bothered the shit out of her are now her friends? that's  why.

I rather be some nerdy little innocent girl, than be some fake, dumb, stupid, cake, slutty, barbie bitch like those hanging on the jocks, Jason Deleki and well.. Vargas. Those are Giana and Cecilia. those are like the go to sluts. Any guy could pretty much get into those girls legs. is wear of it. And There Best Friends.

I roll my eyes at the irony and tie my hair into a pointy tail as I walk towards the boxing equipment. I definitely need to let off some steam after what happen the week. I bring my iPod making sure it's to the max and I can't hear anything.

Punches. Jab. Uppercuts. Right hooks. Left hooks. Spins into back kicks.

This weekend was complete an udder chaos. I broke up with that ecological, horrendous, more fucking douche. He was e most, shady, bipolar, fucking.... Ugh!

And then, no and then, then when I fucking finally get laid it was him! Fucking Vargas! Literally! I growl punching harder, and harder, matching the rapid beat of my heart.

He thought I would be his trophy wife type girlfriend like my horrendous mother!

I'm nothing like her. I will never be like her. A disappointment. That's why I left.

I can feel my heart thumping in my ears and my punches become so hard my knuckle recoil in pain yet I just grit my teeth and ignore it, as Skilled mixes with my adrenaline and anger.

Sweat trickles down my body, outlining and bolding my tattoos as I breath through my nose biting my lip an play with my lip ring.

I quick take off my T-shirt that's now drenched in sweat and continue.

I feel a tap on my shoulder but I shrug it off thinking its my sweat or something. But then I feel another, a bit harder. And by reflex and irritation, my boxing trance makes my pivot and throw my fist in the direction. Hard. Really hard. I feel my knuckles crack and I pull back recoiling in pain.

"Son of a bitch." I hiss under my breath, nursing my glossy knuckles.

The person falls with a thud and groans.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I kneel down beside him, brushing my strays away with my good hand as I hold up my bruised and bleeding knuckles to my chest.

He has his eyes closed in pain as he sucks a breath a touches his split and busted cheek and immediately winces, squeezing his eyes tighter.

"I am so, so sorry. Are you okay? I didn't know, I was listening to music and I was caught of-"

"Ash?" He cuts me off. I squint and see  the familiar baby blue eyes and chocolaty brown hair.

"Kailem?" A grin curls my lips as. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek , we instantly pull back in pain and groan nursing our injuries.

"Let's go to the hired first, yeah?" I nod. "Yeah." And I help him up.

Luis' POV

"Why are you obsessed with this chick? Didn't you already fuck her."

"Yes but I don't remember." I whine and sigh I frustration, hitting my head against the locker repeatedly.

"Then how the fuck did you say it was amazing if you can't remember?" Jason asked, more like interrogated me me about that girl I told him about at e party. Right now we're just just skipping as usual into the empty halls.

"Because my back was scratched the fuck up and my limbs still hurt like how that time Coach was pissed so he had us at practice for like six hours straight." I rub 'my shoulder, still sore from the memories.

"Damn." He nods.

"I know" I muttered and nod in agreement with my head down in shame. Why couldn't I just get her name?

Because she wanted nothing to do with you. The annoying voice answered with a mocking smile.

Oh, right.

"What does she look like again?" He asks, squinting. What? He knows. I've been talking about her since Friday and it's Monday. Oh god, I need help.

"I've been telling you for days man. Long brunette hair, lip ring, tattoos, tan ski-"

"Man" He parts my shoulder. I swat it and continue,"Tan skin, long le-"

"Guy."

"Hold on," I roll my eyes. "Long legs, nice good sized boo-"

"Luis!" I groan and turn to him "What?"

"That's her." He points, squint I down the hall. I try to look in her direction. "What? Where?" He grabs my shoulders and pushes me toward the direction.

I see her. That girl at the party. Form that gym. That girl.

And him. Kailem.

( so who's Kailem? How does Ash know her? And how does Vargas? Vote. Comment. Add to library. Love you's oh and I started another book called Moon&Stars please read. it means a lot, I worked really hard on it. Its on my profile, follow me too? okay went too much, love you bye! <3 )