Stunned

( I am so sorry babes, I know I haven't posted in a while but a lot was happening, this kid that haven't been at school, came back  and now that I'm finally over him, he's like flirty and watches me like a halk. And even though I don't like him my friend thinks differently and tries to hook me up with him and I don't like himur he has gotten way cuter- but I just don't want to be with him- I think, well whatever you might not want to hear my problems but since I have a shitty excuse and haven't posted in sooo long there's double update! I'm sorry Love u enjoy, vote comment!)

GIANA'S P.O.V

"Thanks babe," Jason leans down to peck my lips, buckling his belt and zipping his fly.

"No problem," I say, fixing my skirt in the small room of school, "Coach is going crazy about the championship, I wanted to help release stress." I smile and grab my cute grey Chanel scarf off the hook of the janitor's closet. I quickly run a hand through my hair and fixes Jason's.

"You done?" He asks, looking into my eyes, making my stomach tighten. I don't know why, but lately, I've been more invested in this than usual. But it's the way his pool of chocolate eyes get me so distracted and the way he makes corny jokes, and it's not funny, but it's funny he tries, I don't know what's happening but I know this isn't going to be good.

"Gi?" Jason waves a hand in front of my face and I snap out of my trance.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah, yeah. Just...err...spaced out a bit y'know? Just stressing what routine for our cheer at the championship..." I ramble, waving it off.

His arms around my waist and nuzzles his nose into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Don't sorry, you'll do fine," he mumbles against my neck, "....And if you're stressed..." I feel him smirking against my skin, making me swelter in arousal once again, "....I'll want to help released it, y'know stress." He says and kisses my skin between my neck and shoulder, making me shudder and bit my lip.

"You can, but eight now I have to go pick up my sister, mom's at work." I say on a hush tone, trying to be ester but I give up.

With a hand on the knob, I turn back and ask, "Tomorrow?"

"I'll be waiting." He grins and and gives me a wink. I turn grinning, walking out the closer into the parking lot in a hurry but stop of some one saying my name.

"Giana! Gi!" I turn to see Luis running after me.

"Luis?" I say, my keys jiggling in my hand as I scratch the back of my head, "Wha-  Why are you tracking me down?"

He's panting, his hands on his knees, "Well..." He say, pausing  to take a breath before standing up, " I was wondering since you know most of the girls in the school you can help me."

I furrow ,y brows, "Okay...err...what do you need to know?"

"This girl, they call her Ash. She, was with...Kailem, earlier today. Who is she?"

This is all confusing. Why would he sound jealous? And why is he stressing about a girl? I have to pick up my sister, she's getting out in fifteen minutes. There's only one Ash, and I know for a fact he wouldn't be meaning her. We make fun of her.

"Giana!"

"Okay! Err...but you're not going to like the answer..." I trail off.

But he becomes impatient, "Just tell me! I don't care.''

I shrug, "Okay.... you know that girl Ashleigh? The one you pick on?"

He becomes confused, furrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms as he carefully answers, "Yes...."

"Er... well... that could be her, but what do I know? I have to leave," I kiss his cheek and run to my car to pick up my sister.

Leaving Luis looking stunned.