Wow, the nerd's late

(Smut. I repeat, smut! And can you guys please comment more? I wanna see what your thinking. Whoever comments will get a dedication and or be followed! Extra long just for you guys!)

Ash' POV

"I wish I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things..."

Stupid fucking alarm clock.

"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to youuu..."

"Shit." I mumble, opening my eyes, sighing. Mikey looked so peaceful sleeping, happy like a smile could spread any second. One side of his face mushed in the pillow, his arm behind his head. I wonder how guys sleep like that? His other arm was wrapped around me.

"If today I woke up with you right beside me. Like this was all just some twisted dream..."

I groan quietly, gently picking up Mikey's arm and setting it beside him. I sat up by the bed and crawl towards the end, taking my shorts and pressing snooze and kneeling up, sitting on the heels of my feet. I wipe the tired of my face, yawning.

"If only I could wake up like this everyday." Mikey says, making my head whip around, along with my hair. He nods sleepily and scratches the mess of his hair, looking down. "Just like that." I follow his gaze to my ass, pushed a bit from the heels of my feet.

"You're an idiot." I stand up and put my phone on the nightstand with my bra. 7:48. Shit.

Oh well...

"Emphasis on you're." He says raspy, with a sleepy grin. I love a guys voice in the morning.

I shake my head with a smile and kneel on the bed, waving him over. He rolls over on his side and I whisper in his ear. "You have to earn that title." I kiss his cheek, getting up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn the shower on, stripping of Mikey's T-shirt and my under wear. I wash my body and hair, shaving my underarms and legs. I do one last rinse and turn it off, walking out. I brush my teeth and knot the towel around me. I take the comb and start combing out the knots, walking out the bathroom.

When I come out Mikey is still in my bed, arms behind his head, looking at me with a smirk.

"Where's my kiss?" I roll my eyes, knowing he won't stop til he gets what he wants. I stare at him, finish combing out my hair. With a playful huff I walk over, giving him a peck but he grabs my neck, pulling me back and rolling me over so that he's on top of me.