Minney? Like Minney Mouse?

Ash' P.O.V

You know, when someone in your life you used to do everything with, every second of everyday, you guys were together. Didn't matter what, as long as you were with them because you guys could just had that kind of vibe that could calm each other down?

And it was you and them with the rest of the group?

How would you feel right now? After seeing them in years? Beyond words right?

That's exactly how I was, but a bit more.

It was silent for a split second looking at each other with utter belief, his dark blue eyes searching mine and my hazel-green searching his before I jumped over the counter and embraced him in the biggest bear hug ever, my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

He quickly responded wrapping his arms around my lower back tightly pushing me against him and his nosed buried in my unruly hair, whispering, "Ash." Breathlessly.

"Mikey," I whispered and picked up my head from his shoulder. "I missed you."

He looks down at me with with admiration. "I missed you too, especially how your tits feel pressed against my chest."

I roll my eyes and slap him upside his head, ruining his 'precious' hair, "We were having a cute little cheesy moment but just had to fuck it up." I shift back slight so my tits weren't pressed against his chest, wrapping my legs tighter for support.

"Yeah, squeeze your legs tighter, I missed that too." He grinned.

I roll my eyes, "Go fuck yourself."

He sighed and smirked, "I would but ladies like doing it for me." wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ha ha, very funny. Bet they were laughing as much as me when they saw that french fry of yours."

"Now we both know you weren't screaming of laughter."

"Touché." I say, about to say another remark but cut off with someone putting  their hands on each side of my ribs, just under the curve of my breasts and rip me out of Mikey's arms and forcefully set me on the counter.

I look at the culprit and grit my teeth, his hands still touching me. "Get your fucking, filthy, disease ridden hands, off me. Now." I seethe, narrowing at his hands and how close they are to my breast.

He stares at me, like he's deciphering something.

"NOW!" I growl. He's lucky he isn't dead yet.

He blinks at me then his hands, quickly taking taking his hands of me, shoving one of his hands in his pockets and the other scratching the back of his neck, clearing his throat.

I cross my arms and swing me left leg over my right,"Why'd you do that?" I ask glaring at him.

"Obviously he was jealous." Mikey snorted. I raise my brow at him amused.

"Jealous?" Luis says, scoffing.

"Then why'd you ripped her off me like a bandaid?"

He shifts side to side stuttering, "I, I just... people were staring." he quickly says.

Holy shit. Luis? Stuttering? This is gold. I play with my lip ring, suppressing my grin and laugh.

"Sure... " Mikey rolls his eyes.

"Besides... she's just some nerd."

I raise my brows with amusement.

A nerd you fucked, asked for her number, and came to her job like the Stalker you are. And don't forget, jealous.