Daytime

( First chapter! Woo! okay a little to much spice lol. Hope you like it! Vote, Comment, Enjoy! Love you babes :))

"Ash, wake up babe. You got school." I groan as my best friend shook me. I swat her away. "Five more minutes." I bury my head in the pillow.

"Fine,then walk a mile to school." She says. I groan loudly. "Fine. I'm up." I pull the sheets off and swings my legs over. Like I'm goin to walk a fucking mile. "Good. Breakfast is going to be ready in a minute." She walks out closing my door. I can hear the doing of her heels clicking less.

I stand up an stretch, cracking a couple joints, walking towards the bathroom with a yawn. I star to peel of my clothes from last nights party. Damn it was crazy, good thing I choose not to drink this time I wouldn't be able to feel my legs.

I get into the shower and set it on high and sigh happily. Just what I need, why can't I stay in here for the rest of my life?

I wash my long dark brunette hair and start to wash my body. After I'm done shaving my legs I turn the water off and head out. I wrap a towel around my torso and comb out my hair. I brush my teeth and enter my bedroom to dress.

I put on my sports bra and under ware, and slightly baggy jeans with a big sweat shirt that reaches to my knuckles. They're still scabbed up. I put on my black converse and look I the mirror. Good. Shit, my glasses. I reach towards my night stand and grab them.

"Ash, you ready?" Kasey shouts. "Yeah, I'm coming!" I grab my bag, phone, and keys and run downstairs into the kitchen.

"Grab your food, you'll eat in the car." Kasey grabs her car keys. I grab my bagel and follow behind.

-------

"Bye, have a good day!" She waves when I walk away from the car. I wave back forcing a smile. Like hell I'm going to have a good day.

I reach my locker and take my books and throw my bag in. The bell rings, meaning I'm late.

I rest my head on my locker and groan. "Shit." I breath.

Whatever, I'm in the mood to even go, I'll just skip that class. Even though I love history, he's in. that class. Vargas, ugh I hate him. He can't ever

leave my alone.

I open my locker again and get whatever I need for next period and head towards the locker room. I take off my glasses and, what I like to call, 'costume' and change. I just put on my athletic shorts and a won T-shirt since I have my sports bra on and put my IPod on shuffle.

I tie up my converse and I headed out to the fitness room. I walk all the way towards the boxing equipment. And start.

My fists pound against the punching bag hanging in the gym. My breathing is quick and shallow. I'm bouncing on the balls of my feet. My eyes narrowed at the object in front of me. I jab. I punch. I kick. I spin. I repeat it all again.

One. One two. One. One two. Punch. Jab. Punch.

My mother. My family. My ex.

I growl and pick up the pace, sweat pouring down my body. The fabric of my shirt sticks to my wet skin and I toss it to the floor and continue to punch the bag ranging of the dusty chain,like its about to snap.

"Hey!"

I ignore the voice and keep punching. My body is tired. My breathing is heavier and harder to take. I can hear the beat of my heart in my ears. Almost louder than the sound of my fists against he bag.

"HEY!" The voice is louder and I turn, annoyance radiating through me faster than the sweat that drips off my tattoo inked body.

"What?!"  I demand from the boy that has just come up to me. Vargas. My fist clenches tighter if that's even possible. I ignore the sting I'm my palms. Black curls, dark brown eyes contrast from his tan skin.

The total opposite of my ex.

"You should wear gloves when you do that," He tell me, acting as if  I don't know my way around. I just chuckle and turn to the bag. I have no interest in his little suggestions. I'm surprise he hasn't figured out who I am. Little miss nerd. I start punching again, getting into quick rhythm that feels good o my body.

"Helooo!?"

I breath out annoyed and turn towards Vargas. "Look, okay, I don't need your help or advice. I can handle myself. Got it, fucker?" Now he can leave me the fuck alone!

"One, no you don't got it, if you did then you would know that you're going to split your knuckles pretty soon if you keep that pace. Two, my name is not fucker, its Luis Vargas. Do you go it?" He bites back, his dark eyes narrowed at me.

I chuckle at him. He thinks he know everything. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the bag. Expecting him to get the message and leave me the fuck alone. But he doesn't. Instead she moves to the other side of the bag, glaring at me with those dark brown eyes.

"I don't appreciate people who ignore me," He spits out putting his hands not the bag. I drop my hands, not going to punch if he's here. I'm pissed now.

"And I don't appreciate people who get in my way." I tell Vargas.

" Well this person is trying to to stop you from fucking up your knuckles."

"This person need to leave me alone."

"I don't even know you."

"And you have no reason to." His eyes narrow at me after our little ramble. I cross my arms, seriously fed up with this guy who thinks he can just stop me from my stress reliever.

"You're fucking rude." He comments, cross I his arms, proud of his statement.

I just shrug and smirk. "I didn't say I was a lady."

Vargas rolls his eyes, defeated.

The bell rings and I walk away. "No on ever is." I call over my shoulder. People seriously needs to mind their own business.

-------

After I'm done changing and head towards class, I can't help but think about Vargas. He's right and my knuckles do start to split, blood seeping out but I find it funny more than any thing. Maybe I should have listened to that brown curly haired. brown eyed fucker.

--------

Finally, school is over. Now I've been hearing about this party at one of the Barbie's house and I'll crash it. Get wasted. Maybe get a boy that will get me over this break up. Ugh I hate him. Who the fuck would tell me all this shit and then act a total dick in front of his friends. Cocky bastard.

I slam my locker putting my bag love my shoulder and head out only to be notice by those poptarts. The populars. And of course their leader. Vargas.

"Hey stupid!" He calls with his hand. I turn around and scoff. Really, he's calling me stupid. Patrick Star, is smarter than him.

"Hey!"

I turn around, my long hair that's tied up whips around, landing on my shoulder. "Yes." I say, taking heavy breaths. My knuckles are already ad, don't want to make it worse.

"Why are you so ugly?" He laughs with his clique.

I march out and get into the car. "How was school?" Kasey asks. "Just. Great. We're going to a party." I smirk

"Cool." And she drives.