It's not fucking funny

"Good news? Or bad news?" I sigh and put down the mug on the night stand.

Shi thinks for bit by humming and nods before responding. "Good news." She quickly scrolls through some clothes online and closes her laptop, giving me her full attention.

"I got laid!" Plastering fake smile doing a little bounce on the bed, quickly regretting it. "And now I'm sore as fuck." I groan and rub my stomach. I grab my coffee and take a sip putting it down again.

"Must've been a good fuck." She nods. I shrug, until I found who the fuck it was, ugh. I change the subject quickly.

"What about that blondie you were with." I smirk, already knowing what had happened. They were practically fucking on the dance floor.

She blushes and bites her lip. It must've been good, better than mine at lease. "Amazing!" She exclaims, moaning a bit. I laugh a little.

" I'm seeing him tomorrow for a movie!" She rambles, and I can't help but laugh at her happyness. 

"Hmm, that's good." I take a sip and keep the mug in my hands on my lap.

"So," She claps her hands rubbing in excitement. "What's the bad news?" She grins, an evil taunting grin. noo I don't want to say.

"theguyIsleptwithwasLuisVargas," I quickly ramble out so she wont catch what I was saying. I see her eyes widen as I gulp down the coffee. "Good coffee, what is it? Caramel?" I quickly change the subject.

Her mouth hangs open. Eyes full of amusement. "Holy shit!" She falls back on the bed, holding her stomach, laughing.

"You've must've been really fucked up!" She says in between laughs

I groan. "Shut up!" And place the empty mug on the nightstand.

"Bet you weren't saying that last night!" She howls in laughter. "

I growl. "Did he even recognize you?"

I roll my eyes at the memory of that stupid boy. "No, as far as I know I'm still 'that girl from the gym' ugh."  She calms down a bit yet remains chuckling. Biitttch.

"Oh god, this is good." She finally stops laughing completely and sighs.

"What happen when you found put it was him?" I grimace at the memory and cringe from disgust

"I vomited, disinfect my mouth and ran out like rode runner." Her eyes widen in humor and disbelief. I continued. "Then he had the fucking audacity to try and get my number." I roll my eyes. "I told him to fuck off and walked."

"What'd he do." She rest her head in her palms with her elbow on her knees, in full excitement.

I widen my eyes and gape, like he did. Okay maybe I might made him look like the kid in home alone. But hey, do you think I give a fuck?

She laughs and I smile. "So change of topic. What's Blondie's name?" I brush away my bangs. Annoying huh?

"Damien" She sighs dreamily, and to be more dramatic, and hand to her heart. Wow she found prince charming, well more like fucked but. The heart wants what the heart wants.

I roll my eyes and a sudden yawn escapes my lips. "I'm going to take a nap, I'm tired, sore and hungover."

I stand up and grab the empty coffee mug. Kasey snickers. "I wonder why?"

"Shut up!"

"I bet you weren't saying that last night!"

"It's not fucking funny!" That only makes her fall back again on the bed in laughter. I role my eyes and grumble very rainbow color words under my breath as I head out the door. I'm going to have the weekend of that and its Saturday. Oh the fun!

( Hey peeps! I know I havent posted in a while, and to be honest I thought no one really read my story but I saw a comment saying to update and it literally made me so happy. I really don't care how many people read this but as long as I have those couple fans saying they love this is amazing. I love you guys! vote, comment, )