cuore infronto (broken heart)

( I hpoe you guys love the new chapter! I made it a bit longer with more hints about Ash' life and Luis. They might be different but also the same! Vote! Comment! Fan! Follow! And enjoy, Loves! Stay beautiful! :* :* <3 <3)

Ash' P.O.V

"Ah, Princess! How are you, today, my love?" Lorenzo greets me with a grin and open arms as I put my stuff behind the register counter.

I give him a hug with a kiss on both cheeks, smiling fondly, "I've had better days, Lorenzo. Better days." I sit at the counter, dumping my skateboard and backpack under it beside my feet. I my head in the palm of my hand with a bored look. I sigh.

"What's wrong, Bellissimo?" Lorenzo stands across the counter in front of with a frown.

I smile at the nickname, meaning beautiful in a Italian, and sit up. "Well, besides the fact I'm suffering from a cuore infronto," I lean back in my seat with arms crossed, shrugging. "so is Kailem. And in the past week and a half or so, I've managed to do some horriblething while intoxicated because of that." I cringe at the memory still. At least he still doesn't know who I am, that would fuck up everything. "So nothings wrong." I sarcastically finish.

He looks at me with a find smile and takes a sigh. "You are just like Eli sometimes." He says with a glint of sadness and happiness in his blue eyes. "Always making it seem like nothing, you don't care." He says, his accent bold, "You are... what you say... imbottigliamento i vostro sentimenti..." He says and translates, "Bottling up your feelings." I him in response.

"You miss her a lot, don't you?"

"Every minúto of everyday, even when she was here." He says with a smile.

"Me too." I mumble sadly. She was like a mother to me. The way a real mother suppose to be, and Lorenzo was like a father also.

"Now, now, Bellissimo." He says, "Eli would not want you to be like this. And stop trying to change the subject." He catches on to what I'm doing.

I laugh,"I was close though, wasn't I?"

He laughs, nodding, "Yes, another thing like Eli. But answer this question, seriously."

I raise an eyebrow, "Okay, what is it?"

"Do you love him?"

My heart beats faster by the second and I can feel my palms her sweaty as I answer shakily, "Yes." I look at his eyes and sigh,"But its so fucked up!" I tug at my roots. "Lorenzo, how can you still love someone so much who would do such a thing?" My voice breaks, and I can feel my tear ducks sting. I could already feel my nose starting to stuff as if i were allergic and I sniff.

Lorenzo sees my distress and rushes to the other side of the counter where I'm sat,"Come here, Princess," wrapping his arms around me as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Non piangere,Tesoro." (don't cry, sweetheart) He says in Italian, comforting me.

I bitterly laugh, sniffing. "I seriously don't know why I'm crying." I wipe my tears, "I'm too strong for this." I whisper.

"You are not weak, you just held on for too long, Bellissimo."

Luis P.O.V

I gently run my hand through my hair, making sure its just right. I pull on a long sleeve, dark blue shirt and some faded rip jeans with my leather jacket. I look in the mirror one last time, this is decent.

I sigh, who am I kidding? I grab my keys to my bike on my night stand.

"Wow, Luis all dressed up for a girl." I roll my eyes at the mocking voice.