I'm the new student

Ash's P.O.V

"Hun, c'mon! You have to get up!" A nudge comes on my shoulder, I moan in annoyance. "I can't open my eyes." I mumble in the pillow and snug into it some more.

"Seriously Ash, really, you have to get up."

I groan and sit up with my eyes still closed. "Fine! I'm up." I groggily say and hastily jump out of the bed, taking very slow, gingery, steps towards my drawer.

"Y'know you're going to be late right?" She crosses her arm and gives me a smug look.

"Do you think I give a mother fuck?" I slam my drawers shut after I take out my clothing and turn to face her, raising my brow. It's too early for this shit.

She shrugs and leave her arms by her side. " I don't work so I have all day." She smirks. Why would she sa-

I growl and pull at my roots."Fuck!," My head falls back. "But I do!" I give a sarcastic smile and tusk."Damn it!" I stomp my foot like a child and whine.

"Whatever, I'll meet you downstairs when you're ready." I groan loudly on purpose and sigh. "Fine, if you must." She walks out and close my door.

I sigh through my nose and turn towards my gaze towards on the digital clock  that rests on my nightstand. 9:45. Hmm, if I get ready now, I'll make it to free period, and maybe i can really wake up at the gym.

I grin.

Get lunch real quick and head back 'til the bell rings. For two straight hours of releasing stress.

Perfect!

I quickly get dressed in my sweats and t-shirt, making sure I wear a sports bra under, and my hair out in some weird wavy straight since I straightened it yesterday and didn't feel like straighting it again. Why would I try and look good for school? It's school. I don't take a shower , since I'm already late enough. Hmm, I haven't straighten my hair since- lets not go there please? Thank you.

I put my pair of Nike's on and head downstairs with my bag. For some reason i can't help but think I'm forgetting something important. Hmm, oh well!

----

As we drive it's a comfortable silence until Kasey talks. " I like the change." She states taking a glance at me and nods towards the road.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What 'new look'?"

She stops the car as we are in front of my school. I get out and bend down towards the open window.

"You're not wearing your glasses and you kept the lip ring. Plus your tatt is peeking out. It looks nerdy and bad ass." I widen my eyes.

'Bye, i'll pick you up at work." She drives off.

Shit. Shit! Shit!

I stand in front of my school, gripping my roots with both hands. "What am I going to do now" I whisper to myself.

Wait! I Have a long sleeve-T in my locker. Now I just have to play it off. That's it !

I'm the new student.