Depends

(warning: bit smutty ;))

Ash' P.O.V

"So.. are you going to explain to me how you know my cousin?"

"Your cousin?" My eyes drift to him driving ahead without any emotion. This day keeps getting better and better.

He nods nonchalantly, "Don't you remember him? When we were little?" glancing at me, one hand on the wheel and the other on my knee. "He was at my house a couple times... his parents were suppose to have dinner with yours, but." He drags out the word, shrugging.

I think I remember, that little kid with spiky hair.

"But what?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion. There were a lot of dinners my family had. With my horrible mother stressing put on how I should eat less so I could fit in some dress made for her anorexic models. I had to fit in something at least three sizes smaller. As if a medium was big, I only needed medium because of my ass, and breasts. But I don't really care, size is just a number you shouldn't care, everyone's beautiful.

There's a red light and he stops, turning his full attention to me. His dark blues eyes look at me and his black hair falls a bit over his eyes. "But you ran away." He simply says, turning back to drive the green light, "Without meee." he bitterly coo's.

My head falls back with a groan. "You're never gonna let that go, are you?"

"Maybe, yeah."

"Really?" I say, sarcastically.

"No!" He says as if that was stupid to ask. "We made a plan to go together." I roll my eyes at how the last word slowly as if I didn't know what it meant.

"I know what it means." I sigh.

"Obviously, you don't because you left with out me!" He fumes.

"Dios mío. You sound worst than Kasey on her period." I say, crossing my arms in frustration.

"One," he holds up his finger and glances at me. "Ew. Two," he sighs, "I'm sorry, alright." He stops and parks in front of Kasey's and I's house. I can feel him stare and his fingers book my chin, turning my head towards him. I don't look at him though, I keep my arms crossed and eyes at me lap.

"Minney." He sighs. "Babe look at me."

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look. Don't- damn. My eyes roll and land on to him with a huff escaping my lips.

He smiles.

"If you think you can just swoon me and make everything okay with a smile, you're wrong." I say, teasingly holding a smile.

"Oh really?" He challenges, his smile growing bigger. "How 'bout a kiss?" He raises a brow.

"Depends." I say, smiling, leaning forward until out lips brush.

"On what?" He smirks, dark blue eyes flickering back and forth at my lips.

"If the kiss is good." I play with my lip ring with my teeth.

"You tell me." he whispers, leaning I but I pull back with a grin.

"Nope. you have to get me first." I open the door, jumping out and I look over my shoulder seeing him blink and lips turn into a evil smirk. "Oh come on," I say holding the door. "that kiss wasn't really good that good any way." I playfully say, closing the door.