Wrong move, Sweetheart.

Luis' P.O.V

I stop in front of the store, getting more and more nervous. The beat of my heart was getting harder and faster by the minute and adrenaline getting higher and higher by the second. I take a breath and swung my leg over my bike to get of and kick the stand to prop it up.

I shove my keys in my pocket, taking another breath, tugging at my air bringing down my face. "Okay, just, go in there." I whisper to myself. I take a step, hesitantly.

This is worse than my very first football game. which I won, by the way.

Mikey's blue Camaro was pulled up by my bike, the driver side faced towards me. As he got out he sent a smirk towards me, taking off his ray bans, hanging them on the collar of his shirt and leaning against his door.

"Well, go on," Mikey nudges his head to the side, toward the the sports store. "ladies first."

I groan and flip him off, finally heading in the store. Mumbling a "Whatever."

"I'll be there in a minute, I'm taking a smoke!" I hear him call, I still doing look back, just give him a thumbs up.

I walk into the store, the doorbell jingles and I immediately see and her snaps up with a smile.

God, that smile.

But her smile drops as she its me, turning into a scowl.

Ouch, sweetheart. You don't want to see me?

I walk toward the register counter, as she quickly hides under. I chuckle under my breath. Putting my hand leaning so I can see her under the counter, zipping open her book bag.

"Hello?" I smirk, pretending. "I need some help." I say as I see her put on glasses.

She's squatted down, her hair is different with the ends blue and purple like fire. It flows down her back just above her ass which looks curved to perfection in this purple shorts.

"Uh, j-just a minute! I dropped my glasses!" She says, taking her hair, braiding and twisting into a bun.

She jumps up and I lean back quickly so I wouldn't get caught. She huffs a breath, with a small smile towards me, not as genuine as before.

Her eyes are a bit red and puffy, with redness and moisture around her cheeks.

Has she been crying?

The thought makes my chest heavy and my stomach in knots. What the fuck?

I quickly snap back into reality, "Uh,hi." I look into her as, I still can't see through those fucking magnifying glasses.

"Uh, hi." She mutters clearing her throat. "Wha-what can I um, do you for?" She says in that innocent stutter voice that had me fooled all these years. Hmm? What am I here for? I mentally smirk.

"Do for you, I mean. Well its the same but grammar correct it's-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I say, cutting her off on her bullshit.

"Sure you do." I hear her whisper. I smirk.

Wrong move, sweetheart.

"What did you say?" I ask amused.

"I said 'sure you know about the new jerseys'." She says with a fake smile, playing with that lip ring.

God, that lip ring. And those tattoos peeking out her clothing, especially that one on her tits.