Im like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman

(Vote, comment, enjoy babes! <3)

What the fuck! How can I be the fucked up. Oh my god. He-we , he was-

I vomit and empty the last of whiskey, vodka and all the rest of liquor I don't remember having, Along with my mistakes. dirty mistakes.

After I'm done I go to this sink and brush my teeth.  I scrub long and hard, especially on my tongue. I feel like eating the soap bar on the counter. I kissed him. I cringe in disgust. ugh.

I rake my fingers through my hair and walk out. I sigh in annoyance when I find him sitting on the in made bed. the one we- ugh I can't.

"Are you okay?" He asks, concerned in his eyes. Really? Really. okay.

"No, I'm on the fucking skittle rainbow." I sarcastically say, and roll my eyes.

His eyes narrow as I cross my arms looking for what he has to say, instead they widen and he points at me.

"Wait, you're that girl I saw in the school gym boxing." Finally, he actually gets something right. ugh my head pounds and walk past him.

I turn around rubbing my temples in pain and give him a sarcastic smile.

"The one and only." I roll my eyes and open the door. Kasey is going to find this so fucking funny' ugh.  Most likely she's  at home making coffee. She's a pro at hangovers so its just a little headache, she is the master of drinking.

I head down stairs quietly, and to my hunch, I see people passed out and half naked. Red cups littered everywhere, stuff broken and knocked over.

I sigh. Their hangover is going to like hell. Way worst than mine.

I tiptoe around the trash and passed out people, close to the door.

"Hey!" I hear someone whisper-shout. An all to familiar voice. I groan in annoyance and pick up the pace. Just a  couple more feet. come on.

"Hey!" He shouts aloud.

I turn around with wide eyes and shush him. "Shut up! Are you crazy?! These people will kill us we wake them up!" I whisper shout.

" Well you couldn't hear me." he says and I immediately shush him as I hear a couple moans and groans.

"I did . I just didn't want to deal with you." I bark quietly. I open the door and walk out into the sunny day.

My head begins to to ache more as the sun blinds me. I moan in pain and put my ray bands on that hanged on my shirt. Got to be prepared. I walk down the street towards my house. i feel like Ke$ha in that tik tock video.

"Hey! Wait up!" I hear him call. I instantly walk faster. I'm fucking hungover, and slept with the guy I hate the most. I am not going to fucking wait up.

I feel a tug at my wrist and that sends me off the edge.

"What the fuck is it that you want!" I growl and turn to face him.

He smirks amused to the fact I'm angry. I'm about to wipe that smirk off with my fist.

"Your name." Keeping the hold on my wrist, making it burn in what I think is hate.

"First, do not touch me," He raises his hand in surrender, his smirk grows bigger.

"Second, why do you want to know so bad, we just fucked. That's it." I harshly spit.

I'm surprised he hasn't figured out who I am. I'm like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman. Afraid to get his identity revealed. He's acting like fucking Lois Lane. Stupid reporter.

He smirk devishly and shoves his hand in his wrinkly jeans.

"I just want to know what name to put for your number in my phone." He shrugs.

I raise my eyebrows in amusement. "Really?" He nods

"No," I scoff. "Goodbye."  He seems shock that no girl hasn't gave him his number, let alone just run away from him first in the morning. That's probably his job  to forget all about the girl and get her to leave. I laughs at his shocked filled face and bloom him a kiss as I walk off, then give him the finger from behind

Like that's ever going to happen.