three

"You guys couldn't have just asked me for money?" Kiara shrugs, hopping into the Twinkie.

"Yeah, now that I think about it." JJ mutters.

"JJ's idea, not mine." Pope puts his hands in the air.

"Okay I'm not the one that suddenly speaks french." JJ says.

"Woah woah woah." I put my hand in front of JJ's face.

"How did he even fall for it dude?" JJ chuckles.

"Especially with that accent." I laughed.

~

We take the beer and stash them on the tables on the side of the beach, and stack red cups.

The sun has nearly set, so the party would start to arrive anytime soon. Me and John B linked arms, doing a drinking contest, and I chucked the cup on the floor, yelling when I won.

"Atta girl." John B laughs, pulling me in for a hug.

We did many contests. JJ vs Kiara, JJ vs me, Kiara vs me, Kiara vs John B and finally John B vs JJ. Obviously, JJ won them all.

Some tourons came, the boys instantly going to flirt with them. Kiara came to me, talking about the turtles as I kept drinking, trying not to fall asleep.

And that's when the kooks came. Rafe led them as if he was the ringleader, going over to the table full of beers.

I rolled my eyes, until I remember that Rafe does cocaine. I know I'm not supposed to, but snorting coke felt so good right now.

I walk over to Rafe, as he looks down at me. Well, he was definitely tall.

"Hey." I look up.

"Yo." he sighs.

"You have some coke?" I ask.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" his eyebrows raise.

"I want some." I say.

"Not with that attitude you wont." he laughs, walking the other direction.

"Wait! Please may I have some?" I follow after him as he turns around, stopping.

"Not good enough." he shakes his head.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"Nothing." he smirks.

"What? Just give me some, please I'll pay you."

"With what money?" he chuckles.

"Haha. I promise I will." I sarcastically laugh.

"Come." he says, walking off as I follow him.

I don't know why I immediately followed him. Because I was addicted to drugs, yes. But I surely didn't trust him.

~

"Where are you going?" I ask as he goes through the woods.

"Shut up." he groans.

After about ten minutes, we reach the Hawk's Nest for some reason? He climbs up the ladder and makes it to the top. I do the same.

We enter the shelter as Rafe sits down, taking the white powder from out of his pocket.

"Wanna have some fun?" Rafe asks.

"Yeah, whatever, can I just have some?"

He chuckles, opening the bag and looking down at my thigh.

"May I?" he asks.

There's no way Rafe was going to snort coke off my thigh. He hates pogues, I hate kooks.

"Mhm."

I lay down as he places the powder perfectly onto my leg, snorting it in one go and wiping any excess off my leg.

He does the same with my other leg as I groan in enjoyment until I decide it's my turn.

I get on top of him, sitting on his lap as he lies down. I grab the bag of coke, and slightly lift his shirt as he smirks.

I line up the coke on his abs, snorting it in no time and instantly needing more. I line up more and snort more on his abs as he watches me until there was barely anymore left.

I leave his lap, as he groans whilst standing up. After all that time, it was somehow awkward.

"So- uh I'll see you-" Rafe scratches his head.

"Yeah. Bye!" I walk out of the Hawk's Nest.

I walk back to the beach, hoping that the pogues would still be there, and before I even have sight of the party, I hear people screaming.

I run towards the beach, and see JJ with a gun in the air, pulling the trigger twice. Then I see John B, head down in the water.

"What the fuck!" I say, running towards him.

I put his head in my lap as his eyes slightly open and he murmurs words that I can't understand.

"You're okay!" I say.