twenty-two

After dancing and laughing in the rain like we were in a movie, we ran to the hotel that Rafe reserved for us.

"And what's your name?" the receptionist says.

"Cameron."

"First name?" she asks.

"Ward." he states.

I try holding in my laugh.

"Your name?" she looks at me.

"Uh-" I stutter.

"Rose. Her name's Rose." he interrupts me.

"Alright." the receptionist checks her laptop.

"Room 68." she says, giving Rafe the keys.

"Thanks." he takes the keys.

We walk towards the elevator, my lips pursed together so a laugh doesn't slip out at the fact we're Rose and Ward for the day.

We step into the elevator, and as soon as I look at Rafe he starts laughing with me.

"Rose?" I laugh.

"I didn't know what to say." he chuckles.

"We look too young to be married, how did she fall for that." I laugh.

"I don't know, guess we look good together." he smirks.

"Shut up." I nudge him, still laughing.

The elevator door dings as we've reached our floor. We walk through the corridors, seeing numbers on the doors leading up to 68.

"Alright." Rafe says when he sees the door, jamming the key in the lock.

He pushes the door open as I follow behind. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

The king sized bed had red petals fallen all over the sheets, candles on all the tables, the lights dimly lit and rose flowers laying in the middle of the bed.

"Shit, I didn't know it would be like this-"

"No it's fine." I interrupt him.

"It's great." I smile, seeing him smile back.

"Really?"

"Mhm." I nod shyly.

He walks closer to me, tucking my hair behind my ear. He cups my face, and without warning kisses me softly turning into sloppily, enjoying every minute of it as he eventually pulls me to the bed.

He gets on top of me, not breaking the kiss. My hands glide to the back of his head, feeling his silky hair.

I feel his hands tug on my clothes, and pulling it up. I raise my arms to take off the dress and we quickly break the kiss.

"You sure?" he licks his lips, looking down at my body only in underwear and a bra.

"Mhm." I hum.

"I need words, Gia." he looks into my eyes.

"Yeah." I bite my lip.

I was so hypnotised into the moment, I told myself I wasn't thinking straight as an excuse to feel the need to have him. He felt like a dream.

We fade back into the kiss, devouring each other for more.

He pulls of his shirt as I undo his belt, pulling his pants down, we were both now only in our underwear as he starts kissing my neck, making moans slip out of my mouth.

Whilst he devours my neck, his mouth reaches my bra, as he plays with the straps to soon slip it off of my body like a glove. His eyes beam when he does, kissing my breast softly as my hands hold his head.

He takes off his boxers as I take off my underwear. I was in shock at the sight of his dick, it was larger than I expected. He takes his wallet from the bedside table and pulls out a condom, slipping it onto his dick.

His eyes make their way down to my thighs as he parts them, gently putting his thumb on my clit.

"Tell me when you're close, yeah?"

His words always have a way of making me fold every time. His thumb rubs my clit, going faster every second. His free hand grabs my upper thigh, making sure my legs don't close.

"Fuck!" I moan.

I look up to Rafe, seeing him smirk whilst watching my endlessly, not breaking eye contact.

Before I get close, he takes his hand away, as his face goes between my thighs.

"Rafe- what!" I moan out when he starts to suck my clit.

He starts to lick me everywhere I wanted, making me scream ungodly sounds.

"Rafe- please, oh my god!" I grip onto the bed rest as he kept eating me out.

"Safe word?" he states, starting to kiss my thigh to still keep me turned on.

"Red? Yeah, red!" I cry out, seeing him laugh before he sucks on my core some more. He shoves his fingers into me whilst he continues to suck my clit, making me jolt upwards. I throw my head back as he smirks.

"I- can't-"

"Say it and I'll stop." I watch as he dives back in, making my body shake. It hurt so good, and that's what suprised me the most. My hands go to his hair, tugging it as my eyes squeeze shut.

"Can I fuck you?"

I nod vigorously, as I hear him laugh into my clit. His head appears out of my thighs, as I see him about to replace it with his dick. He rubs his dick against my clit, making me want him even more. I look at him, with pleading eyes.

"This good?" he says, inserting his dick inside of me, making a moan slip out of my mouth.

I nod, biting my lip to keep myself quiet. I didn't want the other hotel rooms to hear us.

He thrusts into me, making me gasp. I let out a sharp breath as his grasp on my waist tightened. He pulls out, thrusting in again, deeper and deeper.

He picks up the pace, going faster as he cups my face with his hands. Whilst he was going deeper and faster by the second, he lowers his face onto mine, our noses touching and him kissing me from time to time.

"Rafe-" I moan out onto his lips.

"Shhh." he pants.

"Rafe!" I scream.

He was driving me crazy. He grabs my waist with both of his hands, going faster. God, he was so good. I moan out his name quickly, several times and he notices that I'm nearly at my orgasm.

He hits my g spot, making my nails run down into his back, surely leaving scratches. He realised and immediately hit my g spot again and again, making me cum with him.

It was as if we both orgasmed at the exact same time. We moaned into each-other's mouths, the room immediately filling with our moans.

He kissed me once before laying down next to me, both of our breaths matching with exhaustion.

"That was-" I pant.

"So good." he finishes my sentence.

I move closer to him, my leg thrown over onto his, my arm hugging him and my head dipped into his neck whilst he holds my head and wraps an arm around my waist.

"I could get used to this." he sighs, sleepily closing his eyes whilst stroking my head lightly.

"Me too." I say, closing my eyes.

We eventually fall asleep in a comfortable silence, not knowing what this would mean for us and our relationship.