twenty-seven

I walk back to the seats with a slight smile on my face, until I remember Kiara.

I see her fast asleep, her head on Pope's lap as he held her. I was still mad at her, and needed an explanation tomorrow, but this was cute?

I sit down in my chair next to JJ.

"God, what was she thinking." I whisper to JJ.

"I've been saying the same thing." he says, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Hey-" he finally looks at me.

"I thought you would be way more mad."

"I am." I whisper back.

"Aren't you gonna, you know, talk to her?" he asks.

I look to Kiara and Pope.

"Later, when she's awake."

"They look really good together." I say.

JJ scoffs.

"What?" I look back at him.

"Nevermind." he says, looking back to the screen.

~

After about half an hour, the movie finished and Kiara was still sleeping.

JJ volunteered to carry her back to The Twinkie to go home since Pope was exhausted from trying to stay awake from the boring movie, and I told them I had things to do.

I look back to the seat where Rafe was, but he was vanished, so I decide to look behind the cinema screen, where we were previously.

"Hi." he says, walking towards me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm so tired already."

We walk out, and onto the road where cars are parked.

But he walks towards a motorcycle. He climbs on top of it, getting two helmets out of the bottom.

"You coming?" he shouts over to me.

"Oh my god!" I yell over the wind, walking towards the motorcycle.

I climb onto the motorcycle behind Rafe and take the spare helmet, placing it on my head.

"How did you even get this?" I ask, a smile not leaving my face.

"Doesn't matter." he had a slight smirk.

"Hold onto me, alright?" he says.

"Of course." I say sarcastically as I place my arms around his waist.

He drives on the motorcycle as it turned dusk, my hair flying through the wind and my adrenaline pumping.

I occasionally let go of Rafe to put my hands in the air, and when I did, I could hear his laugh.

It was about five minutes into the drive when I laid my head into his neck, I was quite tired.

Luckily I won't have to deal with any more drama, it will just be me and Rafe.

After a few minutes, we reach the Cameron House, and we climb off the motorcycle and take off our helmets.