Beginning

History was made to be learn from. You know that phrase don't let history repeat itself. Well this is me and my brothers history.
      My older brother Bowman, always got into trouble growing up. When he was 9 he broke into the bank and made off with around 100 dollars,which was a lot of money in 1845. He always said the younger the person is the less someone would think of them. So because he looked innocent they didn't notice him. It wasn't soon after that when he was 12 that he got into trouble again but only this time he nearly killed the person. The problem with my brother is he don't like people challenging him and that exactly what happened. A boy decided to be tough and punch him trying to impress some kids. Well let just say my brother beat him so bad that no one was sure the boy would survive. The town doctor had almost given up on  him but our mother decided that since it was Bowman fault she'll help. Our mother she was a Wiccan. She healed the boy and made him good as new except now he walks with a limp. By the time my brother was 17 he took over the job of raising me and my brother. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Louis (A/N: pronounced the same way you would say Louis in Louisiana).
          I am about 5'9ft and 15 years old. I have green hair with black tips. Bowman have black hair with purple tips. My twin brother have completely black hair which as he put it make girls "swoon" over him. His name is Lucian but everyone calls him luke he hate his actual name. For some reason we were born with hair like this and we not exactly sure why.
         Everything was going good until the bad thing happened. Bowman had just gotten payed since he been doing odd jobs for this group of cowboys. He would watch over their hideout when they gone or run errands for them. So bowman decided to treat us to some candy from the local general store in the middle of town which was about 2 miles away from our house. When we got back home it was nighttime. We saw that our mother had left the Lateran on. So we were about to walk in the door, When we heard our mom having a shouting match with someone, but we couldn't figure out the voice. "You can't be here they'll be back soon" our mom said "I don't care I reckon it time for me to meet them"
We all froze. Who is this mysterious man. We look at each other. As we were about to open the door to confront them we heard a "thump" and a "slap" so we rush through the door to find our mother on the floor holding her cheek. "Boys it not what it look like she fell and hit her face" the guy said. We look at our mom and she said "Yeah boys I accidentally fell clumsy me". Bowman looked conflicted and deep in thought. "What your name" he ask the man "I'm Richard I'm your mother boyfriend" "well Richard I suggest you leave" Bowman spat. Richard look at their mother and said "Leanna we will finish this later" then he left the house. "Luke follow him" Luke nodded his head and left as silent as the wind. I help mother up and got her some cold milk to put against her face. "Now don't you look at me like I'm helpless I'm alright" she said "no your not mother he could've really injured you" " He wouldn't hurt me it was a accident clumsy me" Leanna explained "damn it mother stop sticking up for him" Bowman yelled " don't raise your voice at me young man" mum said with a stern voice. "I'm going to bed blow out the light when your finish" " we will mum" I said with a comforting smile.
I turned back to Bowman and asked" So what are we gonna do bow we can't let him get away with it "  "he won't get away with it I promise" he said calmly while looking out the window. Bowman turned around and looked at me "You go up to bed" " I wanna help" I argued angry that he treating me as if I was a child. "Louis Elijah Knight do not argue with me" bowman said calmly. Not wanting to make him angry I bowed my head and went to bed. I had trouble going to sleep that night. But I did stay awake long enough to hear the door open later that night and heard my brothers whispering until it quiet down and everyone went to bed.