Chapter 11

Louis Pov
          Alice finally got back to the hotel room around one and saw I had been crying "what happened" she asked rubbing my back. "School is much harder these days" I said crying into her lap "Hey now it i'll get better. I got an idea go dry off and come with me I have a surprise for you" she said pushing me off of her "What is it" I said drying my eyes "if I told you then it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it" she said sarcastically.
         Me and Alice got into the car and started driving toward somewhere. Alice can you explain more about supernaturals to me I ask sensing we would be in the car for awhile. "hum well there are King and queens at the top then there are subdivision for each section. The main ones are witches,vampires,Werewolves,Demons,Fairies. for each one there are sections underneath it." She said like she been teaching it for years. Then suddenly her phone rang and she answered it. "Hello...yes...yeah...shit...ok then....ok bye" So it turns out your other brother is awake and he too is a vampire now. I paled after hearing that and look out the window.
        Luke hated me for as long as I can remember and I didn't know why. "tell me more about these vampires" I said looking at her "The person in charge is James he been around for a couple of years after his father step down. James is the night master aka the king of vampires and a extreme pervert" "Alice" I exclaim "what I'm just saying anyway he around 200 years old and is a pretty fair ruler, his second in command no one really knows he show up do the good then disappear not even the council knows about him"
  "normal ranked vampires have speed, strength, and good looks, but the higher the rank the more abilities the person have. It all depends on who turns you or what family you born in." Alice explained "what rank is my brother?" I ask curious "no one knows he's mysterious" "Alice I want to learn magic" I interrupted her "ok and we here".
       I got out the car and look up at the house we arrived at. It was a pretty nice small but cosy. "Who house is this?" I asked curiously "Well it our house silly I thought you would like it" "well I do" I turn to Alice and gave her a hug. Alice started blushing "well um... let go put our stuff in and let learn some magic". It took us about 4 hours to get the house decorated how we like it. Alice and I both dropped on to the couch exhausted. "ok first lesson light the candle on the middle of the table. Picture the candle lit and feel the warmth it brings. When you can the clear representation say Lux. See the thing about magic is once you get started everything will open up in your body" Alice explained to me while setting the candle down on the table.
    I stared at the candle. I started breathing in slowly and exhaling slowly like how mother use to do. I close my eyes and tried picturing the candle lighting. I slowly open my eyes and said "Lux". When I looked at the candle it had a small flame dancing on it. I didn't feel well I look over to Alice and tried to go to her but couldn't "Alice...." then I black out.

Alice Pov
         When I saw Louis go down I hurried and rush to him. "Louis wake up" I started shaking him. With tears running down my eyes screaming "Louis wake up" over and over again I don't know what wrong with him. I grab him and put one of his arms over my shoulder. I manage to carry him up the stairs to my bedroom and lay him on it. I hurried and grabbed my phone and called my aunt Susan telling her she needed to get her now.
          Not a second pass when she teleported into my bedroom. "What's wrong honey" she asked concern seeing the tears going down my eye "something wrong with Louis he did a simple spell and then he went down I don't know what wrong" I said walking over to the side of the bed to rub his head. "oh young love it so sweet but honey he just fainted it fine.The spell being his first must have worn him out he'll be fine" She explained.
      I was relieved to hear that but still worried. "Hun what do you know about soul mates" my aunt ask me "I don't know much to be honest" I said kind of confused as to why she brought this up now. "Hun don't let anything stop you from achieving anything your desire ok, i'll see you later" she said then she teleported out of here. Louis started waking up and I watch to his side. "Louis are you ok do you need anything" I asked making sure he was as comfortable as possible. "i'm fine Alice nothing to worry about" he said, he look around confused at where he was at "your in my room since I couldn't carry you to yours" I explain "what your calling me huge" he fake gasp. I rolled my eyes "duh your freaking heavy" I started laughing "whatever...wait have you been crying" he ask concerned"no what make you think that" I said trying to lie "I know your lying come and sit next to me".
        I walk over to him and sat next to him on the bed. "I thought something happen to you I was scared" I explain starting to cry again. "Hey look at me I won't leave you, you'll never be alone again I promise" He said looking me in the eye "now get some sleep we have school in the morning printesa" he said pulling the cover up. I snuggled more into him. He'll probably regret this in the morning but atleast I have him for tonight.