Chapter 7

Louis Pov

It took Alicia our whole 14 hour flight to explain everything about this timeline, I caught the hang of everything. Apparently the huge flying bird we rode on is called a airplane and people these days have cellphones and other strange things. I'm pretty caught up to everything.
      But I had a feeling Alicia was trying to flirt with me. When we rode on the plane she put her hand on my thigh and kept moving it upwards. To be honest I started to feel a little uncomfortable but didn't want to say anything in case I hurt her feelings. My mom taught me to be a gentleman at all times. When we got to the airport there was a limo awaiting us. We got in and it took us to the hotel. "Hey Alicia" I said " huh what is it?" "how are we going to find my brothers, I mean Dublin according to you is a pretty big place isn't it going to take a long time to find them" "Well your older brother has already been awake for a two years and  enrolled himself in school, as my informant have already inform me he have found your brother coffin and have placed it in a discreet location. But there also something I have to tell you" she said. "What is it?" "Well your brother a vampire he was turn when he woke up and it seem like he quite enjoy it".
        I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Although it wasn't surprising he would find Luke first. They always were closer together. But I have a feeling Alicia wasn't telling me everything I need to know so I have to find out myself what is really going on. "So what school is he enrolled in?" I asked causally "He go to James W. Wolf school" she said looking out the window like she could care less "Well I guess that where i'm going to" I said determine

Bow Pov (1 week before Louis wake up)

I been at this school for two years now to keep up appearances and it's ok. I learned almost everything I needed to know in my first two weeks here. I'm what they called popular,I'm on the football team ,I got my thirst under control and plus turned a few people of my own. At first it was a accident I was drinking blood out of this girl name Lisa and I couldn't control myself her blood was delicious. It what Justin called virgin blood.
    Justin was this vamp that found me two days after I got turned I didn't know what was happening to me and he took me under his wing and showed me how to be powerful like him. I'm his second in command, when he need werewolves killed or need other supernatural beings to be taken care of he call me.
        It only a matter of time before I get strong enough to overtake him. He said I could have his kingdom when he die. But who knows how long that could take so I'm going to help speed up the process. I woke up and look at the alarm clock it was 7:50. "Damn" I thought I'm late for school. I try to get up and find a random chick sleeping on me. "Hey wake up and  get out" I said sitting up looking for my clothes "that no way to speak to your girlfriend" she said trying to cuddle "I only said that to sleep with you, now get out of my house" I told her still trying to find my pants. She look at me and left out the room crying. I'm starting to get sidetrack i need to find my brother Lucian.
       The last time I looked, I found out he was buried somewhere over in the old district in the abandon cemetery. So that where I will look first but I have to prepare. I texted Danny and told him to bring everyone over we were ditching school today. Danny is my best friend, he is the most loyal person in my group and besides me he love bloodshed and probably as evil as me. There were 5 people that were in my group most whom I turned. Lisa who was the first person I turned,to be honest I wish I never turned her.
      After her transformation she turned into a major whore. The vampire blood turned her hot and with that hotness she started sleeping with a lot of people. Although It probably was my fault since I took her virginity and dump her the next day but oh well. Next was Ace he was this shy kid that everyone was picking on he reminded me of Louis. So I treated him like a little brother. I remember the day we met. ~Flashback~ I was walking into the school with Danny when I saw a crowd cheering and laughing. So I walk over to see what was happening and saw one my football teammate,Cory, picking on this scrawny kid. I rush over and caught his fist as he was about to swing and break the poor kid nose.
    I push him back and made him fall. "What the hell is going on here" I yelled "Nothing Bow just having some fun" He said laughing. I turned around to help the kid up "It only fun when no one is getting hurt by it" I said without looking at him "You ok kid" I ask the boy offering a hand to him "Yeah Im fine, and I don't need your help nor your pity" He said pushing himself off the ground.
    I laughed and said "I like you kid, you have that spark in your eyes, what your name?" "My name Ace" he said shyly but still trying to look tough. By now the crowd was starting to thin out. "Well Ace how bout you join my group for lunch" I asked him smiling."but your popular and I have no friends, you don't want to be seen with me" Ace said looking down. "If I didn't want to be seen with you I wouldn't have help you" I said starting to walk away. "I don't know" Ace stated. "Fine when you get tired of being push around come hang out with us" I said as I made my way to class. I didn't turn back because I knew what he would do.
      Later on in Lunch we were eating and laughing when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Is the offer still open" I heard a quiet voice ask "of course it is" I said smiling "Guys this is Ace the new member of the group" I exclaimed making room for Ace to sit down. "Yo whats up" "Hi cutie how you doing" "Can I have your food" I smiled seeing how they accept him quickly. He will fit in nicely I though to myself. ~Flashback over~ After that he became a permanent member of our group. But I didn't change him I wanted him to choose if he wanted to be a vampire only when he was ready. I taught him how to fight so he could defend himself. He can fight as good as any normal rank vampire. Next was Axel and Ash they were twins that wanted to live forever together. They are cunning and smart. They figure out what I was and ask me to turn them so they never have to be without one another. I did as they ask but under one condition, they would always serve me. They agreed without thought to it.
       As I was sitting reminiscing on the couch I heard a knock on the door. "Come in the door open" I yelled "Yo dude what up" Danny said "Now that everyone here it time to wake up my brother" "So what the plan" Lisa asked looking bored while reading her magazine "Danny you and me are going to dig him up, Ace you are going to go out and get as many blood packs as you can and twins your job is to watch over the street cam if you see police people coming our way warn us" I explained looking at each of them.
    "Hey what about me" Lisa whined "What about you" I said annoyed "What can I do" she asked while looking up from her magazine. "Nothing. You are to sit still and do nothing" I snap. She look at me with tears in her eyes and ran out the house. "Anyway let get a move on before the rest of the coven wake up and find out what we are up to" I said.