Chapter 14

Luke Pov
        When Louis left there was silence in the room. I was about to ask Lisa if she wanted to go do something when I saw she was typing something on her phone to a guy name Jake. "hey Lisa" I asked innocently "huh" she said "who the hell is Jake" I ask pushing her off of me. "He just a friend babe" she lied easily. I punch her in the side of her face. "Who the fuck is he" I scream at her "He just a friend" she cried back holding her cheek. "i'm not going to ask again" I said sinisterly picking up the knife "he my new toy" she said quietly "what was that hun your going to have to speak up" I said grinning "He my fucking toy" she yelled "wrong answer" I said slicing her on the leg. She started screaming looking around to see who would help her. Everyone paid no attention to it. "Take her upstairs, she too loud" Bow said when he looked up from his deep thinking.
           I started to drag her up the stairs with her kicking and screaming. I stop going up the stairs when I saw Bow he raised his eyebrows. "Bow she was being disrespectful and I can't have that now can I" I asked Bow innocently. He shook his head and pulled out his phone. I continue to drag Lisa to my room. When I got in there I threw her on my bed. I got on top of her and punch her in the nose. I ripped off her shirt and roughly kissed her. I saw tears in her eyes and I smile. "shush it ok babe I had to give you a punishment or else you would have kept doing it you understand" She just nod her head. "So are you going to text another guy again" I ask already knowing the answer, she shook her head no.
         I left the room and went into Bow study. I walk to one of the couches and sat down watching Bow work. "So you beat her huh" he said "yeah she needed a punishment I'm not going to have a whore as a princess when we win the war" I said looking through my facebook feed "she your mate Luke you can't attack her" Bow said shaking his head. "What else am I supposed to do then, women need to be put in their place, plain and simple no arguing about it" I said playing this interesting game called Panda Pop. "If you keep doing that then you'd be no better than Richard" Bow said getting up and walking over to the liquor cabinet. I growled standing up "I am nothing like him" I spat out. Bow was unaffected and started pouring some liquor "then act like it" he said simply. I started to leave when Bow said "I need you to go and train the new recruits" while typing away on his computer. "Fine where at" "The lower level with the criminals and prisoners" Bow said passing me a key "Oh and try not to kill them all". That made me smile "i'll try not" he knew what my smile means and shook his head laughing. The Joker was back.