Chapter 9

Louis pov
         When we got to the hotel room I was amazed at how big it was. But I saw it had one bed in it and I stared at it confused. "Alice there only one bed in here" I said "yeah I know I thought we could share considering it cost more money for a two bed room" Alice explain giving me a lust look. I said ok and decided I would go take a shower. I started to undress and got in the shower "Alice did you already enroll me in the school" I yelled "no need to yell and yes I did you start tomorrow" she said standing by me while i was in the shower. "what the hell are you doing in here" I yelled trying to cover myself "let cut the small things I know you want me" Alice said smiling. "Actually I don't want you" I said still trying to cover up. "Oh but I thought..." She said looking hurt "Listen I'm sure your a nice girl but i want to focus on finding and reuniting with my brothers" I said.
      With that said she walk away. I finished my shower and walked over to the bed to find that she was already sleeping in the bed. It look like she was crying so I got into bed and pull the covers up on her. I was about to leave when she grab hold of me and started whimpering asking me to stay."Its ok i'm not going anywhere just sleep little one" I said while rubbing her head smoothly
        ~next morning~ "Louis wake up your going to be late for school" "Louis wake up" "Goddamn it Louis wake up" I awoke with a start hearing Alice yell "Im up Alice no need to throw a cow" I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Louis do you know how to drive" Alice ask "No they wasn't around in my time but it can't be that hard to learn" I said confidently "Well we don't have time for your trail and error" Alice said. Then I heard "quia non credo quod oculum Tibi opus celeriter" then I felt a shimmering feeling going through my body. "What was that" I ask "That my friend was the power of magic now you can drive but it wears off later today" Alice said smiling proudly "Can you teach me magic" I ask "Sure but not now you have school" Alice explain "What about you" I asked "Ill be there later".
      I left out the door and following Alice instructions I found the Dodge 2015 Ram. It was quite nice actually. I got in and immediately knew how to drive it. Alice program the GPS for me and I manage to follow it to the school. When I got out of the truck, I looked around to find most of the students were there and was watching me. I ignored it and continue to find my way to the office.
     When I found it I saw a middle age women with her shirt unbutton talking away on the phone. "Hi i'm new and was wondering if I could get my schedule" I ask. The lady look up and saw me. She hang up her phone and started pushing her chest in front of me. To say the least I was kinda disgusted. She was old enough to be my mother. "What your name sugar" "Louis Knight" I said trying to not to sound a little creep out by her. Here your schedule and feel free to come back any time you need something" she said then wink at me. Let see I have math, AP English , Free period, Lunch, History, combat, Current Events, biology. This all seem easy enough.
    My first class was Math spending a long time searching for my locker, this kid name Ace showed me where it was. Then I found out him and I have 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 6th with me. He seem like a cool kid kinda swanky but cool never the less. "Hey Ace you ever worry about being pick on for being so little" I asked on our way to 1st hour "Not really I use to be pick on but not any more" He said shrugging. "Why is that" I asked curiously "Most of the people fear me now to a certain extent because of the people I hang out with" wow he sounded like he couldn't care less. "Alright here is math class"
           As we walk in it seem like we interrupted their lesson so they all turn to us standing at the door. "Ace why are you late this is unlike you" the teacher said shaking his head. Ace looked sheepish "Sorry Mr. Booktrains I was showing around the new kid" "Just make sure it don't happen again now go take your seat" the teacher said. Ace left and went to sit by the windows. The teacher then turn to me "would you like you introduce yourself" "Well there not much to say i'm Louis Knight I like to read and I'm from the Oklahoma over in the US" "oh so we have a american here that nice I am also from america" the teacher said and pointed "why don't you go take a seat by Hunter"
        As I started walking to the back I got a paper ball thrown at my head, then I heard the name "loser" and everyone started laughing. I felt like crying but I held up my head up and continue walking toward my seat. ~fast forward to lunch~ I was looking around for a place to sit when all the sudden I felt milk going down my head and  I got punch in the stomach. I look up and saw it was the same guy that threw the paper ball at my head. I ran out the cafeteria and drove back to the hotel room. I laid into bed crying cause school still sucked.