Chapter 8

Bow Pov

Danny and I were on our way to the graveyard driving in my 96 Chevy impala. It my baby and I never let people drive it or touch it. It took us 30 minutes to get there since we drove through the streetlights and stop signs. When we got there we started looking around for his gravestone.
        Eventually we found him and started digging "Man, dude its super creepy here" Danny said "I know but it can't be much longer no-" i stop mid sentence when I hit something "What happen you found something" Danny ask concern "I think I found it mate". *If I go crazy then will you still call me superman if i'm alive and well will you be there holding my hand* "I really wish you would change your ring tone" Danny complain "Oh shut up you love it" I laugh sticking my tongue at him. I answer my phone "Hello" "Dude you guys need to get out now the police is coming, someone called about a disturbance there" "how long do we have?" "About 15 minutes" "What the quickest route out here?" I asked looking around "Take the front exit and drive down the alley then take that road to the highway" one of the twins said I can't tell them apart.
        I hang up the phone and look at Danny. "I know that look what I got to do" Danny said "Grab one hand of the coffin and I grab the other and prepare to dash" I explain. We started dashing to the car and we slid the coffin in the trunk. "Did you grab everything" I ask "Yeah bro" "Ok let go"~an hour later~ We made it back to the house. But before we went in, I admired the look of the house. It a modern five structure sitting on this 48-acre property. It has a swimming pool with underwater lights, a movie room plus a game room, also and 10 bedrooms.We had a nice size kitchen and a pretty big dinning room. Then because of Ace request I added a family room; it had a nice size TV and a couple of couches. Ace don't live here he live at home with his parents but I still take his suggestions. Danny and the twins stay here so it not really ever peaceful or quiet here.
      We carried the coffin over towards the table and sat it down. We waited until everyone got there before moving forward. When everyone finally came we gathered around the coffin staring at it. "So how do we wake him up" Ace asked walking around the coffin to get a better look at it. "That is where Justin comes in. Call him for me will you I gotta go take a shower, this mud stink" I said holding my nose. I walk to my room. It was a pretty nice room. I had a king size bed which had 4 pillows and and the softest blankets. My room was the farthest away from everyone's. I liked my privacy.
         I made my way to the shower and turned the water on. As I was undressing I heard the door open and what a surprise *eyes roll* it is Lisa. "Lisa what are you doing in here i'm about to take a shower" I said annoyed " why don't you love me i'm the perfect girl, i'm head cheerleader and the queen of the school" she said "but what you fail to realize Lisa is that your also a whore and I don't do whores. Now get out" I said as I ignored her. Lisa was shock that I would say that. She bowed her head and walk out. I felt almost felt sorry for her key word almost. But god did she have a body on her. She had a small booty but big boobs. She made me hard. I look down and saw I had a hard on and sigh and decided to take care of it. I'll fuck some random chick at school tomorrow maybe a virgin.