Chapter 6

Louis Pov
I wake up in a coffin. "Help, someone help" why isn't anyone helping me. Why would mother do this to me I thought. I have to find her and get some answers as soon as I find a way out of this. "aperta" a mysterious voice said. Suddenly I was able to lift the coffin lid open. I sat up and surveyed my surroundings. I was in a dark building with no windows but a strange device in the corner making it bright in this building. I kept looking around the room until I saw a girl sitting off to the side. "Who are you" I ask curiously "I'm your cousin Alicia" she must be lying I don't  have any cousins. I would know If I did "I don't have any cousins that I know of. How old are you Alicia" I asked trying to get more information about what going on.
       "I'm 15 and I am part of a very powerful coven" she answered "Alicia where am I, how did I get here and if it don't trouble you so much can I get some clothes to cover up" I said blushing furiously. I never been naked in front of a girl before let alone kiss one I wasn't comfortable with her looking at me without clothes on. "Oh of course sorry I'll um.. eh go get some for you" she said,while she was gone I took a chance to look some more around the room. There was this strange machine sitting on the desk. I wonder what strange magic it was. I went to touch it and jump back. It was similar to a window but instead it was black and suddenly it came to life. There were people inside it. There was a cat and a mouse hitting each other I sat there fascinated with it when Alicia came in. "Hey I thought these might fit....I see you seem interested in Tom and jerry" she said "Tom and jerry?" "Yeah the cat is Tom and the mouse is jerry it a cartoon on TV" "TV?"  "Yeah TV it stands for television" she said "what year is it" I ask "it 2015 there are 50 states and we right now is in Oregon" she said casually while sitting down. "times have definitely change since I been alive" so I got change and she fill me in on what current.
            "There a war coming and we witches need your help. You and if possible your brothers" "my brothers are dead just like I'm suppose to be" I said sadly remembering the hangings. "I'm sorry to tell you this but your brothers are not dead well at least one of them isn't the other in Ireland and your older brother Bowman, I believe his name was is going there to wake him up" she said focusing on the tv "so what now then" I ask "well me and you are going to Ireland and we going to get your brothers on our side for the war before the vampires,werewolves or any of the other supernaturals get to them" she said with a determined look on her face "ok I'm in if it means I get to see my brothers again" I said while looking at her with a serious expression.
Alicia Pov
I can't believe he agree to help. From the stories I heard he would only agree if his brothers agreed first. He was sort of a follower. But now that I look at him he seem to be able to stand on his own. We really need him on our side if we want to have a chance in winning this war. I know he my distant cousin and all but seriously he is a totally hottie and besides relationships in the family wasn't uncommon. Usually families would mingle with each other if it meant preserving their lineage. But seriously he have spikey black hair with green tips and he have the most gorgeous red eyes in the world. He could be a model if he wanted to. I wonder what his brothers look like if they look anything like him it gonna be a interesting thing meeting them.