Chapter 17

Louis Pov
        When I got to school I park my Truck next to this sports car. I never seen it at school before so we must have a new student. I started walking toward the school when I saw my group of friends waving me over. I walk over to them "hey guys what's up" I said "nothing much we were talking about the two new kids that just arrived" Ace said.
I assume was right there was a new kid not just one but two. "What grade are they in" I ask casually not wanting them to know i'm actually interested. "Well one is a senior and the other is a junior but be careful" Ace said walking away.
     As he was walking away he look back at us over his shoulder "those kids are not what they seem" with that said he turn back around and kept walking probably to his next classes. Me and my friends kept talking and goofing around until we heard the bell ring.
      Then I proceeded to my first class which was sadly AP English. We were in the middle of the lesson when this guy came in through the door interrupting class and handed a note to the teacher who nodded his head. "Attention class we have a new student joining us from Spain, isn't that exciting. Would you like to tell us a little about yourself" the teacher ask him "Sure I guess; My name is Dorian Lanose and i'm from Spain as you already know,so yeah" he said. "Ok Mr. Lanose you can go sit next to Louis" she said pointing toward me.
   The new kid made his way over to me and sat down. "Hi i'm Louis Knight it nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand in which he shook. As soon as he touch my hand I seen pictures of him on top of dead bodies laughing next to bow and Luke grinning like a sinister cats. There was someone else alongside of them who look as if they didn't want to be there. I couldn't make out what the person look like but I know it is a guy. As soon as I let go of his hand I felt dizzy. I tried to stand up but I couldn't regain my balance. Next thing I remember was falling and hitting my head. Then everything went black.

Luke Pov
     I'm walking around the school instead of going to class. I should have went home but I didn't feel like facing Bow anger. He was still mad about the girl and was taking it out on everyone. Also I have to pick Jaxton up after school. So I guess i'm force to be here. While I was walking down the hall I heard a scream and went to go see what had happen.
    When I got to the classroom there was a group of people including the teacher surrounding a kid on the floor. I was to far to see who it was, so I snap my fingers making everything around me freeze so I could get to the person. When I got in front of the crowd, I saw that it was Louis. This would be a perfect time to kill him and get him out our way forever.
            But this isn't the way that he should die. I waited more than a century to kill him so I can wait some more until the time is right. With that said I snap my fingers again to unfreeze everyone then I pick him up over my shoulder and carried him to the nurse office. When I got there I laid him on one of the beds and left.
                There was a time when we were friends but never again. I went outside of the school took out a cigarette and took a long puff. I was lost in my thoughts thinking how different everything could have been. It was his fault that I got taken away. I was abused everyday emotionally and physically. Me along with all the other children there was train to kill on sight and on order. I shouldn't let it bother me it been more than 100 years, everyone is dead I have nothing to fear anymore but their teachings have stayed with me. I took another puff and looked at the clock. I realize I still had 6 more hours to go before school ended. What a headache this is gonna be a long day.