9.

Becky was still waiting out side.

Mr. K came out. "What are you doing here?"

"Ms. C wanted to give her the name of the teams and there members for our project."

"Oh! You brought those?" Mr.K snatched the page containing the names from becky's and said " I will give it to her you can go now."

" But. Ms. C asked...." Mr.K left before becky could finish her sentance.

*****

"Freen ! Here the team members names." Mr. K said while waving the sheet in his hands.

Freen looked at him angrily.

" Wait why are you looking at me so angrily? One girl was here to give it to you"  mr. K confusedly said.

" Exactly! I asked Rebecca to give it in my hands. But she is so irresponsible that she just gave it to you!." Freen said angrily.

"You seemed mad! I just save you time."

" Leave it on the table and go!"

Mr. K follows as freen said.

She started putting names of the teachers that will take each team.
And she sees the last team that is left is becky's team. So she puts her name for the responsible teacher. She  holds pen very angrily with a evil smile.

On the other hand becky was really sad and disappointed because she didn't get to meet freen.

Becky was walking very slowly looking down towards the college gate.

.******

***Car sounds.***

The yellow car that brings happiness into becky's mind passes by. Then stopped and backed up to becky slowly rolling down the window freen popped out her head and said" why didn't you came to give me the name sheet.?"

" I went there but mr. K ,...."

" I asked you to come??"

....

"I asked to come and give it to me so I can see your face one last time today..........." freen stopped talking after saying this.

Becky was shocked to here it and looked up at freen. Who now was looking away.

" You got my line id right?" Asked freen.

Becky nodded yes .

" Text me as soon as you go home. Because I am your teacher and I only worry about you because you are my student, that's all" freen rolled down the window and left .

Becky stood there like a statue.... Confused.