47.

Freen's house.

Freen's face was burring between becky's leg. Becky was breathing uncontrollably. Freen's hands were also busy exploring Becky's body while her tongue was busy playing with becky's sensitive part.

"Call me baby!" Freen said put her head up.

"Baby.!" Becky said while breathing heavily.

"Are you out of breath?" Said freen while getting up over becky's body and kissing her.

"Hummm" becky put her hand on freen's nack and kissed her.

"Do you want to stop.?" Freen said looking at becky.

"No . please no!"

"Okey! Here I am going in." Freen said softly while putting her finger inside becky's soft spot.

Becky's body moved even uncontrollably with every move of freen. She started mouning which was enjoyed by freen. Freen now started going faster with her fingers and also kissing her on lips.

"Don't stop... Don't stop..."

****Phone rings*****

Becky some got out of freen's spell and said "freeeeen! Baby.. your phone is ringing."

Freen who was busy kissing becky's breasts. Said,"let it ring. It's ringing in the wrong time. It's not my fault." Then went back to what she was doing.

****Phone rings****

Again.

"Baby go check it out. It must be important."

"For me now nothing is more important then you."

Freen then threw a pillow at the phone which made the phone fall to the ground. The impact was so much it made it broke into pieces.

"Freen!" Becky sat up and said,"that was a iphone?"

"Yeah! I was thinking about getting the new one. Don't worry!"

But becky looked at freen with a fed up face and shock her head to show she is really fed up with her.

"Okey don't get mad at me please." Freen said almost teared up.

****Phone rings******

"Now my land line!" Freen got up from the bed annoyed.

Becky looked at freen and forced her to pickup the Phone.

Freen went to the land line picked up the phone. Put it in the spicker and sat near it.

Becky went to the bathroom in this break time.

"Hello! Freen Sarocha."

(So now you're so grown up and independent that you won't even use your family name. Huh?)

"Mom?"

(Yes. It's mom.)

Becky also come back from the bathroom to discover that freen's mother called.

"Mom? Why are you calling now?"

(Can't I call my daughter now?)

"Mom.!" Freen put her hands on her head.

(Okey why is your phone switched off)

"It broke."

(YOU BROKE YOUR PHONE TO AVOID ME.!)

"no it's just slipped out of my hands when I was going to pick it up."

Liar. Thought becky.

(Okey just buy a new one.)

"Do they even know that repairing is also an option." Thought becky.

(Okay the reason I called you. Are you dating someone?)

Freen was surprised to hear those words and becky was socked and scared.
Freen lost her words.

.....