61.

"FREEN I LOVE YOU! " Becky said with eyes filled with tears.

Freen wasn't even looking at her. But it was clear that she was crying.

"I love freen. Freen look at me. Freen! Freen! Freen I LOVE YOU! FREEN! FREEN! FREEEEEN! ,......." becky kept on crying out freen's name in a defferent voice.

Freen couldn't keep it in anymore. She turned around to look at becky and pulled her hands and started kissing becky on her lips.

Becky was too stunned to even close her eyes. Freen kissed her so many times with different angles. becky then also closed her eyes and continues to kiss her freen.

Untill freen falls down to her bed unconscious and the heart rate machine started beeping fast...

"Freen? Freen? Doctor? Doctor?" Becky went out screaming for doctor.

...
Outside miss y was waiting and said
"What happens?"

"We were talking and freen falls down unconscious." Becky worriedly Said.

"What she was alright this morning and now we left her with you for 5 minutes and she is ,..."

"Let me call a doctor first." Becky cried out loud.

....

"You  don't need to worry. She was just weak. I would suggest that you must remove any elements that might cause her to be hyper like this." Doctor said after giving freen a injection.

"We still need to monitor her closely. Please maintain a clam environment for her." Said that the doctor left.

" Becky honey I think you should go home and take some rest. She is still in a critical condition we shouldn't rush her so much now." Freen's mom said hugging her.

" But she.."

"She is my only daughter! I don't want loose her." Freen's mom 's eyes teared up.

"Okay but... Can I atleast say goodbye bye to her."

" Humm"

Becky hugged unconscious freen and kissed her on her forehead and said "bye bye freen. Call me as soon as wake up okay!"

"Richie take your sister to your home"

"But if I take her there I am afraid she might never came back." Richie said.

"Don't worry as soon as freen feels alright I will sent her to bring her back. But this time she won't be alone" freen's mom asured them.

Becky didn't wanted to leave her teerak here alone. But richie kind of forced her to leave.

Miss Y was also in the room.

Freen's mom now turned to miss Y and said,"welcome to the family!" With a smirk.

.....