29.

"stay the night here!" Becky said in her mind while screaming in joy.

"Stay the night here. Call your parents "

"I don't leave with my parents. I leave alone."

" So it's not going to be a problem" freen said in her mind.
" Okey then make a call if you have to inform someone." Freen said to becky.

" No"

"So short answer. Is becky angry with me or something?" Freen thought in her mind.

"Okey! Then let's slip into something more comfortable" said freen and then went to her bedroom.

Becky followed.

"This is miss. C 's bedroom. Wow all of my dreams are coming true. I wish I get to kiss miss. C . " Becky thought to herself then closed her eyes with hands "I am thinking too much."

" Look do you like these?" Freen took out two different night dresses and hold them in front of becky.

" Left one. "

Freen's night gowns were all very revealing so becky choose the less revealing one.

As a  result freen wore the more revealing one so when becky was her she was really shy. She couldn't even dare to look at freen's eyes.

"Becky what about your parents?"freen said They both sat down on couch to talk.

"They leave in the country side. I came here to study. Now I leave in a rental house arranged by Irin."

"Is that why you are so close to her?"

"Yeah." Said becky and then she smiled.

"You look pretty when you smile."
Freen looked straight into becky's eyes"

"Is there something on my face?" Becky got self conscious when freen looked at her.

" Hummm." Then freen moved forward to becky and said softly " if I ask you to be my friend would that be a lot to ask?"

------------------------------------
(Quiz) what do you think Becky's answer is going to be?