27.

Becky was really jealous and angry because she Missed a opportunity to go to freen's house.
"You're so stupid becky." Becky said to her self.

....

Jealous becky stood waiting at the bus stop.
Suddenly a yellow car came and stopped near her.(you know what yellow car )

"Still waiting for the bus." Freen rolled down the window and said smiling.

"Yes." Said becky.

"How about I give you a ride home."

"No! I can wait for the bus."

"Straight up no! Is that what your manner says."

"....."

" I am your teacher you know"

"What do you want?"

" Hope into my car I will tell you"

"My mom says not to get into strangers car."

" I am a stranger?"

"...."

" I haven't yet given you a panishment for what you did" said freen pointing towards her left eye.

"You're really a bully miss. C" becky angrily got in the car.

.....

While in the car freen was catching a glimpse of becky here and there but becky was looking out.

....
The car stopped infront of a huge mansion. In the gate and black name plate said " Chankimha Residents"

"Is this miss. C's house.?" Becky thought to her self

The car drove through when the big black gate opened.

The car stopped infront of the house. Freen came out of the car first then opened the car door for becky.

Freen quietly went inside the house becky not knowing what to do followed freen inside.

It's a huge house but it looked empty and quite boring to becky because it was Missing her fevorite colour PINK.

"Make yourself comfortable!" Freen finally said something.

Becky found herself a big couch and sat on it.

"Now for the panishment part!" Said freen sitting on the coffee table in front of becky.

....
.