43..

"how can you do this to me? "Freen thought to herself.
.....

Becky was still waiting for miss y to come back.

"Freen must be getting angry. I should just left." Becky thought to herself waiting outside the teacher's room.

On the other hand freen went back to the teachers room to grab something.
Then she saw becky waiting there.

"Is that becky? What's she doing here. I told her to meet me at the parking lot " freen thought to herself.

"Becky what are you doing here?"

Becky looked back at freen.

"Miss c ?" Becky's pale face suddenly bloomed into a smile," you waited for me?"

"Of course! What happened bec bec ?" Freen worriedly asked.

" Miss y asked me to wait?"

"Why?"

"I was late to her class!"

"It's my fault! Let's go!"

"But! Miss...?"

"I am telling you to come with me. I am superior to miss Y and you. So listen to.e ok!"

Becky nodded amd left with freen.

...
In freen's house.
"You must be hungry? Here drink some water! I will make some roman for you!" Said freen giving becky a glass of water.

"Yes!"

"My poor bec bec! You should have just gave me a call. Tomorrow I will teach her what happens if anyone mess with my girl..."

Becky was drinking water but hearing freen call her 'my girl' made her spat out all of the water.

"Pft...  What?"

"Here. Let me do it" freen put a paper towel on becky's face to wipe the water.

"Did I said anything wrong?" Freen said looking down.

"No I was just a bit shocked when I heard you call me your girl."

"Sorry to shock you!" Freen seemed upset.

But Becky what to do to lift up freen's mood.

"Freen! Don't be sorry."said becky touched freen's face.

Freen face was up again. Then she filled becky's face with kisses.

......

On the other hand.

Miss y who was still in her car calling someone.

"What are they doing?"

(Kissing!)

"That bi*ch sucking everything out of freen's lips. I will kill her."

"Actually it's the other way. That freen person is sucking everything out of that bi*ch's face.)

"Don't jest with me. I am your boss so just use you eyes to see and mouth to tell me."

(Well if she's bothering you so much I can put a end to it now. She's on my Target)

"No for now just keep a close eye. If I need that I will inform you. But I promise you don't have to wait for long."

*****

"Freen.." miss y put down the phone and looked at the dashboard with freen's photos and a gun." If you can't be mine noone else should have you"

Miss Y starts her car .

.......