63.

Becky went to the store room as it was a common place for their meeting all the time.

"Freen? Freen? Freen?" Becky excitedly looked through the room to find it empty.

"Freen isn't here? Is she? May be someone pranked me." Becky disappointedly looked again in the room.

Finally she saw figure appeare in the corner of the room.
Becky looked at it and said."freen?"

"No!" The figure finally talked to reveal it is miss. Y.

"Miss Y? What are you doing here?" Becky confusedly said.

"Aww aren't you disappointed.?" Miss Y mockingly said and came out of the dark to real her evil smile. "You know what we always don't get what we want. You wanted freen I also wanted the same. Neither one can get it right."

"No! As soon as freen gets better she'll come back to me." Becky annoyingly said.

"Oh! Becky you're just a kid. You should've run after you saw me." Saying this miss Y jumped at becky attacking her with a injection on her shoulder.

As the medication was take action on becky miss Y tightly hugged her from behind and said,"when I said you can't get her I meant I won't let you get her."

As becky fell unconscious. Two men came and took becky out from the back door.

In the meantime freen reached the college and mate mr. K at the way.

"Freen? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the store room meeting becky?" Mr. K confusedly said.

"What?" Freen was even more confused.

"A man came to give becky a note saying you want to meet her. In your hand writing."

"I just came here..oh! No! We have to go now.."

A car goes out of the college gate.

"We should follow that car." Freen said.

Freen quickly got into a car and followed the car.