59.

"you should go!" Freen said looking at the window with her usual cold expression.

"No I am not leaving!" Becky said while holding onto freen's bed.

"I don't like you" freen said still looking out the window.

"But freen. Is this about something I did and you're mad about it." Becky said crying.

"Is it because I always leave wet towels on the bed? " Becky sobbed.

"No.!" Freen said with a cold face.

"Then because I eat my food very messy."

Freen shook her head.

"Because of irin is so close to me?"

"No she is your best. Do you think I am that jealous?"

"Then why are you doing this. I can't understand. What happened? You're killing me inside." Becky loudly cried.

"Go away."

"Then because I am not very good at
bed?"

"Wow! That's all our relationship was to you?"

Becky closed her eyes and looked up and said, "why are you trying to pick a fight with me? First you didn't acknowledged our relationship, even said that you love miss Y what was that about?"
Now becky was looking still at freen's eyes. Becky's eyes were red of all the crying she did.

"I love you freen! "

....

Outside of the room another battle was going on between miss Y and freen's mom.

"What did you to to my baby?" Said freen's mom.

"Nothing."

"Then why is she doing like this?"

"I don't know."

" She never liked you. Now suddenly she was kissing you. Why are you always early every day? Who let you in?"

"I don't know! May be because I care. I always liked freen she's the one who noticed me just now." Miss Y said.

"Mrs. Chankimha! We have something to talk about." A man in black suit with black sunglasses called for freen's mom.

...

Miss Y stood outside the door and thought with a smirk.,

"Yesterday I was so shocked when freen asked me if I am single or not...."

Miss Y went into the flashback.

"Are you still single?" Freen asked.

"Yes why freen?"

"Good. I mean. Can you act like my girlfriend?"

"What? " Miss Y said shocked and also happy.

"Look you have act like my girlfriend. For some days."

"Aren't you in a relationship with bec..ky?"

"You know?"

"Of course. You can't hide it from someone who see's al of you."

"That's a relief that you already know about that. "

"Freen!" Miss Y holds freen's face with her two plams and said."tell me what is troubling you ?"

"I went to becky's home. Because becky's father kidnapped her and took her to her hometown."

"Oh!."

"And there."
....

____________________________________
The next chapter is going to be a big one.