50.

Freen's mom stayed there for the night.

Next day she left and freen and becky went back to their normal life and persuaded their relationship in secret for two more weeks.

Now they are more closer then ever. Now becky become a permanent resident of freen's house. She even left the house Irin found for her.
Even Becky's parents knows that she lives with freen her teacher. They also seemed to have no problems with her leaving with her teacher. Just as they don't know that they are also lovers.

In college freen acts like a teacher. Same as to becky and to other students her behaviour doesn't change. Just she has become more soft sweet and nice so there's all kind of roumers going around in college one being that she is seeing miss Y.
Miss Y doesn't seem to bother by this but she's happy with it.

Freen now goes to see her parents at least ones a week and becky makes sure she does.

Everything was going smoothly untill...

Miss Y found out that freen and becky are still seeing each other. And her attack on freen's mother didn't seemed to hurt their relationship at all. Only made it more permanent. Because freen's mom approving their relationship.

"Freen's.om was no use. How could she approve such a relationship between a teacher and a student. "

Miss Y throwing away a glass showpiece.

"Freen! I love you. And I will make sure that you do that too. I know you do that. It's just that bic*h becky who is distracting you with her baby looks and babu voice."

"What should I do to stop her. If I don't stop her she'll sure take away my freen from me."

..
So now she thought about hitting them from the other end. Becky's end.

"Hello. Mr. Armstrong?"

_________________
Guess what happens next?