49.

Freen lost her words again.

Becky was standing in a distance trying to listen what freen's mom was saying.

Freen pushed her mom from hug saying," you knew?"

"Yeah! Is that surpriseing?"

"Yes! Very"

"Well then I am very observent of my daughter."

" So you know about our relationship and...?"

"And I think it's beautiful. But only if she was a bit older, a bit richer wasn't your student and a man."

"Mom?"

"What my normal daughter suddenly dating a woman and I can't even be angry about it."

" Mom I am sorry but she is the one I want."

"You're just like your father. I am okey with it. It's just your father. "

"Does he knows it too?"

" No I didn't told him. It's just may be you need to be more careful about it. And do not do anything in public. You must not show your love and affection for each other in public. Hide it from your father until I could convence him."

"Thanks mom."

" I am gonna need a hug and a weekly visit from you for that. And you need to see if that happens." Said freen's mom looking at becky.

" Mom! I love you..! " Saying this freen rightly hugged her mom.

"Awww! I baby is happy again that's what I needed. You were this happy last time when you won gold madel for 10 exams and wanted to be a teacher." Freen's mom said hugging her back.

...

"She is really cute. Come on here let me take a closer look."

Becky came forward.

"Sit!" Freen mom pointed at a sit beside her.

Becky looked at freen and freen nodded saying yes so becky went to her mom and sat beside her.

"Humm. You're cute just like a doll."

"Thank you aunty."

"Oh! You're voice is also sweet. Such a sweet girl how did you fall in love with this miss bitter?" Pointing at freen.

"Umm .."

"Okey no need to be uneasy. What's your future plans.?"

"Ummm . We .." Becky was feeling nervous and bit her lips. Seeing this freen jumped in and said," we haven't decided yet."

"I meant what she wants to do after graduation."

"Oh! After graduation" both sighed.

" May be mba and then look for a job."

"No you don't have to look for a job. There's a lots of position open now in our company. You can just get a job at our company. And if you stay with my daughter you don't need to get a job."

"Thank you so much for your advices But I don't want freen's money or get a job that easily. I want to something on my own. My father said that we need to work hard and be honest to get something in life."

"He was a very wishful person."freen's mom put her hand on becky's head.

....