20.

"Interesting!" Freen said.

Becky looked confused and looked at feeen.

"I don't need a servent for now. But I will let this slide if you called by myv first name when we are alone."
Freen said looking down into becky's eye.
Becky was still sitting on the ground.

They both stayed looking at each other. Freen was thinking that after a while she finally had a friend or maybe a sister. She is still fighting in her mind what kind of relationship she wants with becky. For now  being friends is okey for freen.

On the other side becky was thinking what freen is thinking. If she can call her by her first name. Maybe it's too much.

***Door Knocks***

Freen and becky both looked at the door. Becky stood up while freen went to open the door.

" Omg! Freen what happened?" Said.Miss Y Who saw everything from a far.

"It's nothing! " Said freen covering her eye with her hand.

" Let me have a look." Miss. Y pulled freen's hand down and said "you poor thing. Let me give you a hug.

Miss y hugged freen then looked at becky who was standing behind.

" Miss rebecca what are you doing here?" Acting like she's shocked to see becky.

" I was just going. " Becky approach to leave.

But freen pulled becky's hand and said."no! she was applying this ice on my eye."

"Mam!" Becky said while looking at freen.

"Miss rebecca I can apply this on my freen ."miss  Y took the ice bag from becky's hands and said,"oh! I meant your miss C."

Freen was not impressed by this trick miss Y pulled on becky and clearly saw the breef between miss Y and becky.

"I think my eye is okey now. You don't need to trouble yourself go and have some sleep" said freen looking at miss Y, then she turned towards becky and said"you also can go now"

" Ok mam!" Becky who was dieing get out of the room excused herself first.

Freen watched becky left.

"Now you don't need to worry anymore. I am here. Let me see. "Miss Y tried to look at freen's eye.  But freen looked away and said

"I am fine. You can go now. I think I need sleep."

"Okey! Anything for my freen." Miss Y said while leaving.

"Don't call me your ever again please." Said freen and then closed the door.

Miss Y stood out side in rage and stormed to her room.

Becky also went to her room still feeling guilty..
She buried her face in the pillow and started crying.
Irin who saw her crying asked becky what happened. But becky just kept on crying.
...

______________________________________

( Quiz : what do you think about miss y?