70.

After freen and becky came home. Freen said." Bec bec you go freshen up I will prepare for the dinner."

"But freen you want to do all the preparation by yourself?" Becky worriedly asked.

" Don't worry I can handle." Freen hugged becky and kissed her.

" Freen ! " Said becky.

"What?"

" I wanna help."

" You really want to help then go take a bath then get ready. I will prepare everything and you don't need to worry at all. And if after you getting ready I am not all done you can help.."

"Okay."

There wasn't much to say she left. Theen went to take a shower.

After she was done with the shower she reached for towel to discover she forgot to bring the towel.

"Huh! I didn't brought the towel here. Freen must be downstairs. So even if I shouted she can't hear me. I just need to go out and take the towel." Becky thought.

Then becky went outside without any clothes and any bathrobe. Her hair and bher body was dripping wet.

She saw that the towel is on the bed. So she reached for it. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

"I didn't you you wanted this so much?"

" Freen?"

Becky turned around to see freen was sitting on the sofa. Holding a phone. So her quickly covered herself with the towel.

Freen who was sitting on the sofa with a smirk now slowly got up and come to Becky. Then looked around her bottom to top.

" Don't look please." Becky seriously said.

" Why? Are you shy?" Freen asked coldly., " You shouldn't be. What you need to be is worried. Because if you stand wet like this you will catch a cold ." Said that freen quickly grabbed becky's cover.

After grabbing the towel freen said, "now look at me."
Freen then started wiping becky's body. And stearing at each other eyes. Becky's didn't even knew when she was hugging freen.

Freen then took the towel and wrapped it around becky. Becky now who was feeling hot and feeling horny looked at freen with needy eye.

For becky the towel was feeling like it was biting her so her took it off and then kissed freen.

After that freen was no way to stop. Freen pushed becky to bed. Then freen started by kissing becky's lips. Then went down to her neck. And more down.... Becky started mouning uncontrollably.

It was almost 7 pm. And then kinda forgot people are coming to their house at 7 pm.

.....