11.

After the classes becky was returning home. Today she felt like someone was following her. She was looking back several times but couldn't she anyone. She took a bus and went home.

On the other hand freen was really excited so she went to shopping.
"I should wear something nice tomorrow." Freen started looking at clothes.

"Freen?" Miss y called freen from behind.

"Miss. Y"

"Please call me phe."

" I was just doing some shopping for tomorrow." Freen said holding a dress she was looking at.

"That's beautiful! It will suit you too"

"Thanks! Then I should buy it. What about you"

" It's my first tour with Students. Why don't you select something for me?" Miss y asked.

"Okey"

****

On the other becky started packing her bags.

***

Next day all the teams and there respective teacher started there journey in different cars.

Freen was sitting in the front seat.
Then becky , irin and nop in the middle seat
And other 4 Students were sitting in the back seats of the cars.

"So what are your names? Start from the back." Freen said while holding a clipboard.

Everyone from the back started introducing each other.

Lastly it was becky's turn for which freen and becky both were waiting. Freen looked at the looking glass to look at becky. But all she could see is her lips. It's like a magical spell that couldn't let freen's eye's move from becky's lips. When the lips started to move that's when freen came back to reality.

" I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. But my friends call me becky." Becky said in her usual manner.

"Your friends call you becky so what should I call you?"freen asked looking back at becky.

"What every you like." Becky said with hesitation.

" What ever I like!" Freen said mocking becky. "Well then I will call you becky too."

" Okey " said becky giving a small smile.

"Becky! it's a nice name"

Before becky can say thank you.irin said "I gave her the name.."

Freen looked at her and said" I see "

After 4 hours of driving they reached a old farm house in front of a big mountain range. With big valleys, waterfalls, rivers and lots of beautiful views.