60.

" I went to becky's house."

"So. Let me guess you didn't got a good welcome there."

"No but they did put out some good argument in the table."

" Humm."

"Becky wants kids someday and that is something I can't give her. Also our family stutas doesn't match. It didn't matter to me but it seemed to be a great deal in there lives. Also told me about the age gap." Freen almost teared up

"But you still love her right?"

"Yes and that's why I want her to have the best things in her life. I want to fulfill all of of her wishes. But knowing that something I can't give her which she wants more then anything. I am a failure as a lover." Freen started crying.

"Freen!stop! You're not a Genie to fulfill someone's wishes. You're still a very weak. You should take some rest. You hit your head so hard now you're saying all those mad words."

"Miss y wait. Are you playing my girlfriend's role or not?"

"Freen I will do anything you want me to do. But freen that's very silly of you to think. And break up with her (becky)"

"Maybe I shouldn't force her too much or she will change her mind. And I don't have to kill becky anymore. " Miss Y thought and smiled.

"Although you know your relationship with her was a mistake to begin with. The age gap, generation gap, status gap, also you're her teacher. The only thing you two have in common iis your gender which is kinda messed up." Miss y said.

Freen went into deep thought. Then tears continus to came out of her eyes.

"But I still love her."

"But you need to do whats rights she is not enough for you. You should have fallen in love with someone who is similar to you. Like me. I mean someone your age. Same qualification and same mindset" miss y said with a smirk.

**Door opens**

Freen grabbed miss Y's hand and pulled her towards herself and kissed her on lips.

Freen's mom with becky enters the room and was shocked yo see them kissing.

"FREEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

......

After that miss Y also called the mysterious man who was following becky to stop and not kill her.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"And that was the best day of my life.. I won't let you ruin this for me becky. Freen's mother is gone so I now I have to go and stop them or kill becky."

Miss Y then approach to open the door.

Meanwhile a black suited man who escorted freen's mom said," mam ! You told me to investigate miss freen's accident.

"Yeah what about that?" Freen's mom said looking out from the balcony.

"Mam it was a normal accident because miss freen was speeding so much. The country side road wasn't made for speeding. Her car caught in a pothole."

"Oh! Then why are you here just call me."

"Mam but there was something else. A black car was following muss freen's car."

"Oh!"

"The problem is it wasn't following miss freen from the beginning. It was following miss rebecca Armstrong first then it started following miss freen when she was returning from the country home."

"Following becky. A Stalker huh! Did they ever attacked her? Or harm her anyway?"

"It seems like no....! But .."

"Okay then follow freen closely and protect her from behind her back. Don't let her know."

"What about miss Rebecca Armstrong.?"

"Umm! That girl. My daughter seemed to be no longer interested in her. So she is not important to us. If my daughter wants to keep her then we'll protect her too. But for now you must protect my daughter."

The black suited man lefts. While freen's mom looked at a black car outside the hospital from 5 th floor balcony....

And called someone............

"Okay stay close to freen