52.

Today in college freen has to attend a seminar. Which took more time then expected.

So freen came home really late and tried. But she didn't forgot to take some food and a flower bouquet for becky since she hasn't seen her whole day.

Freen came home to a very silent home.

"Honey. I am home." Freen looked around for becky.
Usually freen and becky comes home together. But even if sometimes freen is late becky waits for her.

"May be she's fallen asleep." Freen thought and went to bedroom to find a empty bedroom.

Now freen is afraid a bit. She looked at the bathroom then kitchen, on the roof everywhere.

"Bec bec if you're having fun with me or playing hide and seek. It's not fun anymore." Freen shouted.

Since it's her favourite game to play whenever fren is late to come home.

She started to check her phone if becky left any massages.

"Nothing where are you becky? You're father where is he?"

The flowers she bought left on the floor.
Freen looked around everywhere. Now she called becky many times to get no answers.

"Why aren't you picking up the phone?"

She looked through her contact list to find  irin's no.

"Hello...."

(Hello!)

"This is freen."

(Miss c?)

"Yes! Did becky told you anything about..."

(About what ?)

"Did she told you anything?"

(No! We didn't talked yet since she didn't came to college today.)

...

Calling irin wasn't any help. Freen looked at the closest to find all of becky's clothes were gone.

"Where are you bec bec?" Tears from freen's eyes dropped to the ground. Freen also dropped to the ground.

Freen looked through the cc tv cameras to find that becky's father and her brother came to the house a hour after she left. Then they talked at the living room. Then becky drunk something from a bottle her father bought. Then she went to their room to sleep. Thats when her father and her brother put her in the car and left.
Her brother even came back to pick up all the clothes too.

After watching this freen was red from anger. Now fire was coming out of her eyes. It's almost 10 pm. But she still got on her car and started to go towards college.

At college.

"Miss Chankimha?"

"Yes!I need some important documents please open the doors."

Everyone knew about freen's rage so the old watchman didn't even dared to stop freen.

She went straight into the college office room to find her application to get her address.

After getting the address freen drove to the east at becky's direction.....

__________________________________

What happens next any guesses?