12

After they reached the house.
Teachers told them to choose a room 4 people have to share a room.  There students meet with two old ladies owner of the farm house.
Char and Leslie.

"Students follow me to see the rooms." Cher said.

" Teachers follow me I got separate rooms for each teacher." Leslie Said.

While everyone was satisfied with the rooms. Miss y wasn't. Because she thought she was going to share a room with freen and make a move.

At night Students and teachers were asked to join in a camp fire.

Everyone went out except freen who had a fever and no one knew about. When becky saw that freen wasn't there she started looking for freen.

" Miss Leslie do you know where teacher Chankimha 's room is?" Becky asked Leslie worried.

"Of course dear! But why do you ask,?"

"Everyone is here except her that's why I am worried a bit."

"Oh.. aren't you sweet miss Chankimha is really lucky to have a student like you who worries so much about her." Leslie said while patting Becky's hair. "Her room is in the south corner 2nd floor. "

Becky went running looking for her.but when she reached near freen's room she saw freen lying on the floor slowly asking for help.

"Is there anyone here... H. El p." Freen said .

" Miss!" Becky went up to her running. " Are you okay mam?."

Becky turned her around and felt her forehead to find that she had a mild fever.

" Mam you got fever... Do you have medicine.?" Becky asked..

"It's... In the .....red ba...g"
Freen's voice broke.

Becky  quickly grabbed the red bag. Looking for medicine.

Then she gave freen the medicines.
"Miss. C have some water first."

Freeen followed the instructions.

After taking the medicine freen lie down on becky's lap who sitting beside becky. She got shocked when freen suddenly rests her head on her lap.
"Miss . C ?"

"Just for a while! Stay still."

Becky dared not to move. A slight movement can make freen go away. This is her only Change. Thinking that becky started patting freen's hair.

Freen also slept with out any worries.

........