48.

..
"Yes."
....
*Call ends ***

Freen threw the phone to the ground also breaking this one into pieces.

"Freen are you okay." Becky went near freen and kissed her.

"It's my mom.. she must be rushing over here right now. We should get dressed.."

"She's not gonna rush here now. It's almost 11 pm."

"I know my mom. Go put on a nice dress. I'll go make some food. May be order something."

"But freen I don't have a nice cloth here. "

"Right! Use one from my closet." Freen said and kissed becky and left for kitchen.

..

Becky took short shower and then put on a semi nice dress which looked like something nice you wear at house but not to nice.

"Are you done?" Becky came down stairs to find a dinning table filled with lavish foods and freen who was surprisingly ready.

"How long was I in the shower?" Thought becky.
"I told you she's not gonna come at this hour...." Becky was about to finish her sentance and...

**Doorbell rings ***

"This mother-dauther pair... Is ..." Becky said in her mind.

Freen went to open the door.

"Mom! Welcome."

"Yes yes! Who is she?"

"My l..." Before freen could finish her sentance becky interfered to say"student!"

Freen's mom looked at becky top to bottom and said."what are you doing at this time of night?"

"I came here for private lessons."

Freen was really silent during the whole conversation.

"So private lessons. I didn't knew my daughter does that too?"

"I am really weak at the subject"

"Humm! I didn't got your name?"

"I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong! But everyone calls me becky."

"So becky! I ..."

"Mom why not we eat first" freen interrupted her mom .

"Okay first give me a hug" freen's mom hugged her and said, " if you're trying to hide you girlfriend/student from you mom. Then you should help your student/girlfriend."

.....