04| THE NEW WIFE🌸

"M-mom! Ma wake up please. Wake up." Jimin wakes up sweating and tears running down his face from his bad dream. His heart breaks once again for his mother.

"Fuck!" He groans gripping on his sheets and shoves them off of his body. He heads out to the kitchen downstairs with his black bed hair messily laying on his head and his sweats hanging low like last night from the shower. He needs alcohol in his system as early as now.
He can't afford to feel this pain and get on with his day.

"Oh! I- erhm..H-Hi!" Kayla awkwardly greets him and hides her eyes with her tiny palms not to look at his exposed upper body. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be down so early."

"Why the fuck you hiding for? It's not like you didn't see me like this last night." He coldly replies her with a bitter tone and sassy eye roll.

"Last night?" She confusedly asks Jimin.

"Yeah! Last night in my room when you were all over my dad." Like the bitch you are.

He doesn't state that part out loud but he so wanna let her know she's nothing but a gold digging bitch. Kayla feels her gut twist and face flush with embarrassment and intimidation when Jimin speaks to her like she's a piece of shit and nothing else. She thought they made progress last night even though it wasn't a huge step but it seems like it was a major fail.

"I- I didn't see anything I swear and I wanted to apologize for last night again. You know, in your room." She speaks facing the fridge so as to not look at Jimin and his half naked body.

Jimin walks forth and stretches his hand forward holding the fridge handle.

"J-Ji-Jimin...W-what are you doing?" Kayla stutters feeling Jimin's body press against her back when he opens the fridge making her scoot back and press way too closer to his body feeling his warm bare body.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He whispers into her ear with his deep raw morning voice, his lips brushing softly against the shell of her ear. She gulps hard and bites down her lower lip harshly feeling the need to squirm on her feet but holding back because she'll be brushing her ass against his crotch.

He holds the fridge handle a little longer than he intended watching the side of her neck errupt with goosebumps. Jimin can see Kayla's pulse beating faster by her neck and he knows he's affecting her so much. He smirks knowing she's too intimidated by him and soon she'll be packing her bags and leaving them the fuck alone.

The fridge opens and she flinches back her butt pressing against Jimin's soft clothed cock.

"FUCK." Jimin grunts under his breath hoping she didn't hear it but he whispered sexually right into her ear making her shut her eyes tightly together and biting down her lips so hard holding back that nasty whimper that's threatening to come out.

"I fucking hate you." He tries to cover up for what just happened by confessing his deep rooted hatred towards her.
"I hate you so much Kayla." He grabs the bottle of wine from the fridge and slams the door harshy and she flinches again and pressing on his half hard cock. She felt it. He felt her jiggly ass too and his jaw clenched so hard not to make any sound.

"I will never see you as anything but a whore that's here to use my dad for money. FUCK YOU." He growls the last part and heads up stairs with the half bottle of wine to deal with his frustrations. Even the frustration under his sweats lol.

Kayla feels tears run down her eyes. Her heart shattering into thousands of pieces. She's never been this disrespected ever in her life. Yes she's met shitty partners before but none of them ever degraded her and insulted her like Jimin just did. She falls on her knees on the floor and a sad sob breaking out of her lips. She tries to muffle them by her palm so that Jihyun doesn't hear her.