09| THE NEW WIFE🌸

[Texts]

Tae:

So I came to tell you I'm leaving
and found your face buried
in your step mom's titties😀💀

Jimin shakes his head at Tae's text and ignores his ass as he attends to Kayla getting discharged from the hospital. She's been awfully quiet and he keeps up with it too.

The ride from the hospital back home is brutally quiet also. Kayla shifts uncomfortably on the passenger seat with her bandaged mitten hands laying on her thighs and turns to look out the dark sky since it's so late in the night.

"Hey, we can forget what happened okay. You don't have to make yourself so uncomfortable about it." Jimin tries to comfort her but she only nods still looking outside.

"Jimin?"

"Hhm?!" He hums but still focused out the window.

"Nevermind."

"No I wanna hear it."

.....

"I promise I won't judge."

"Why'd you kiss me?" She asks and Jimin scoffs.

"Because I love you."

.....

The ride is again showered with a daek heavy cloud over them and silence. It's out in the open now and he just couldn't control his tongue. He grabs onto the steering wheel hard at her silence because he doesn't wanna push her into saying anything.

"Kayla?"

"Y-yes?" She stutters, her heart booming in her ears. Did he just confess his feelings like that? So easily? To his father's fiancée?

"Why did you allow me to touch you?"

.... no response

'because I wanted you to' she thinks.

"Did you like it?"

....

Alot

"Do you want me to make you feel good?"

Yes please

"Kayla answer me?"

"NO!"

Jimin's heart breaks but he ignores the bitter feeling.

"Which one are you answering?"

"I- Look we're home. I need to rest I'm exhausted."

"Sure." He let's her play hard to get and surely has to let his feelings for her to die down because all of this hurts him alot. Jimin parks the car and gets out first, walks over to open the door for her since she can't use her hands and because he's just a gentleman like that.

"You hungry?"

"N-no!" Why's she stuttering now? Why's she nervous?

"You okay?"

"Y-yes!"

"Tell me what the fuck's wrong with you right now because you're just acting like a literal child." Jimin's short temper kicks in since Kayla's rejection and now she can't even converse with him but he just tried telling her to forget about the hospital incidents.

"My-My onesie is bloody and I-I smell fuckin bad, like anticeptics."

"Sooooo..?"

"What do you mean so?"

"You literally came from the hospital what'd you wanna smell like? Onions?"

"Literally Fuck you Jimin." She rolls hsr eyes at him because he's still not getting the fucking point.

"Ouhh! Feisty, aren't we?" He smirks at her and she rolls her eyes again.

"Do you want me to spell it out for you?" Kayla slowly walks closer to Jimin, invading his personal space until they are chest to chest. Jimin's breath get caught in his throat at the close proximity and her nose touching his. "You're my slave for the whole month Park Jimin. How about you run me that warm bubble bath?"

FUCK

Jimin's cock pressed hard against the ftont zipper of his tight leather pants. He licks his lips, unintentionally grazing Kayla's lower lip with his tongue. They both start to breathe heavily and Kayla can't keep up with Jimin's hard lustful gaze.

"Let's get you naked Mami."

He doesn't waste a second after seductively whispering out to Kayla, he unzip the entire zip of her onesie down exposing her bare front. He carefully removes her hands from the sleeves not to hurt her and let's the onesie fall down, gathering around her ankles.

She's naked

Left bare down to her pink underwear. She holds her hands up to cover her nipples atleast but Jimin eyes her down from head to toe loving the view.

"My eyes are up here Park." Kayla informs him and he stares at her honey golden brown eyes. She bites her lips and squirms on her feet before turning around giving Jimin her bare back and ass fat, beautifully swallowing her bikini cut underwear.

"Why you making this hard for me as much as it already is?" He asks walking behind her as he watches her butt jiggle with every step.

"It's just a fucking bath Jimin. You said it yourself. Doctor's orders." She smirks looking at him over her shoulder.

We'll see how long you keep up with the brattitude Kayla.

After they reach the bathroom, Jimin opens the tap and gets water going inside the bath tub for Kayla. She stands by the counter wrapping her body with a towel to cover herself from Jimin.

"Your bath is ready Miss Peters." Jimin plays his role of the slave and Kayla blushes. She nods and walks towards the tub.

"Turn around, I wanna-

"Woman I just saw you down to your underwear a few minute ago." He rolls his eyes and turns around. Kayla takes off her underwear trying to get it over and done with quickly but her hands are a problem.

What she failed to realise is that there's a mirror infront of Jimin and he's watching her bent over.

Fuck! she'd feel so good from that fucking position when I fuck her hard and deep.

He clears his throat and looks away feeling uncomfortable between his pants. "You done!?" He asks when he hears shuffling and water moving behind him.

Kayla settled in the warm bubble bath up to her chest covering her titties and her hands laid carefully along the tub. She satisfactorily hums when the warm water hits her body relaxing her sore muscles. Jimin comes over and sits the the edge of the bath tub near her.

"Do you want me to wash your  body Mami?"

a/n: I'm really sorry about this short update but I just wanted to give you guys something

moni_koala Happy Belated birthday sweetie pie😊🥰