13| The New Wife🌸

It's been three full weeks since Jihyun left. Jimin and Kayla got closer, cleared out their differences and they actually do like each other alot.
Jimin took Kayla to her appointment and got her bandages and stitches removed and she swears she's gonna miss those days when she was just Jimin's baby, getting taken care of by him.

"Hey, I'm off to the office." Jimin says after barging into Kayla's office space at the basement. She turned the dusty basement into a cool cosmetic store office for herself. It's very colorful and pretty, very much her style.

Jimin swears he felt his heart do a backflip when Kayla looked up to him from her vanity. The lights glowing up on her caramel skin face and those big hazel brown eyes giving off that liquid glow. Not only that but she had her full plush lips glistening with a pink strawberry lipgloss and Jimin just wants to taste and bite down her lips till it's all gone.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" She blinks repeatedly after removing her headsets. She heard his voice but didn't quiet catch what he said. Jimin licks his lips and steps inside her office, closer to her vanity desk. He stands infront of her and she's forced to look up to him as she's seated.

Kayla looks up at her through her long lashes and flushed face at their close proximity. One can say they can't seem to keep their hands to themselves since the last time they had a heart to heart conversation in the bathroom that day.

They had their moments, well more than 2 rounds per day for the past two weeks. They still can't get enough of each other.

Jimin bends down to her level and connects their lips. Her breath hitches as she closes her eyes but he only brushes his plump lips softly over her glossy ones and retreats.

"My lips felt dry." He says as he smudges both his lips together to get that lip gloss fairly coated over his lips.

"Fuckin tease." Kayla rolls her eyes at him, her cheeking and ears burning up. Jimin chuckles and lays a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm going to work baby. See you later." She giggles and hides her face with her fluffy pink sweater paws. Jimin is such a charmer and she's been a flustered mess since they normalized sleeping together and being all couply. Though Jimin knows she is just being needy and he is feeding her needs, he doesn't wanna ruin what they have now by asking her to be his for real.

"Bye Minie. I'm sorry I didn't make you breakfast. I have a lot of orders to ship off today." She pouts and he kisses her pout away, another kiss to her cheeks and nose. "Stop it, you're making my face glossy." She smacks his chest as she giggles.

"It's okay. I'll grab breakfast on my way." He pecks her lips and turns to leave for work.

Kayla stays home and get to sending off her offers and making more orders for her products.

She's happy. She's well taken care of and getting used to being given the princess treatment she always dreamt of.

*DING*

JIHYUN💞

Hey Love. I'll be back on Friday.
This time I'm for real
See you soon baby.
I miss you

Kayla was stunned. Jihyun never called her with petnames before. Suddenly her bubble of happiness bursted, dawned with a gloomy cloud of sadness.

Why can't I just be happy?

She texts him back that she can't wait to see him too but deep down that's a lie. Well she loves him but Jimin is the who makes her happy.
She knows that all of that she had with Jimin is about to end. She can't keep playing along anymore. Her man is coming back and maybe, just maybe  he will treat her better than before.