12| The New Wife🌸

Jimin woke up the next Sunday morning groaning and lower body feeling slightly irritated.

"Oh! Shit." He shoots up from his bed at the memories flashing his brain.

I slept with Kayla.

He hits the his bedroom conjoined bathroom to take a quick shower and giving his dick a few tugs thinking about a certain someone.

"Ahhh!Kayla." He jerks himself off harder until he feels his orgasm approacing quickly. "Fuuck!" He cums, chest heaving and he washes himself clean.

......

Downstairs, Kayla opens the fridge to look for something to eat since she woke up and couldn't clean herself off because of her hands. She tries to make breakfast instead through her bandaged hands but it's harder than she thought. Leaving the fridge after spotting the carton of milk in there, she hits the cupboard and pull out a cereal bowl only to have it shattered into a million pieces at the deep husky morning voice greeting her.

"You fucking scared me. What the f-

"All I did was say goodmorning." Jimin replies looking up at her blown up hazel brown eyes and the shatter glasses on around her bare feet.

He approaches her and Kayla attempts to run from him, embarrassment filling her up from lastnight, she turns around and hit her forehead on the opened fridge door.

"Oww!" Her hand flies to her head massaging the sore spot. Jimin tucks his lips inside his mouth to muffle the threating laughter wanting to come out of his lips. He watches her take a step back and he's quick to block her on the spot with his hands around her waist and chest pressed hard against her back.

"Ji-Jimin What are you doing? Th-this is wrong please let me go. What happened between us was a mistake and it won't happen again."

"I know you regret lastnight but I don't. I know you don't love me back but I still do. Like I said I'll get over you for now just don't take a step please because you'll hurt your feet." He looks down to the broken glasses surrounding them and atleast he had slippers on.

Yes he knew she was gonna regret it and even though it hurts him, he can't force her to reciprocate his feelings.
He knew she'll never see him like that but he just wanted that one moment to show Kayla how much he loved her and wanted her to be his.

With that, he picked Kayla up and placed her over the counter and he went down on his knees, clearing up the broken pieces and throwing them on the trash bin in the kitchen. Kayla looks at him, muscles flexing as he kept cleaning up under her feet and she sure missed his touch on her body the moment he placed her over the counter. She felt her heart getting heavy again when he repeated those words of getting over her. She didn't want him to but won't air it out because it's wrong and she loves his father. Not him.

"Right. All done." He gets up and slots his bare upper body between her thighs. She's still on her pajamas from last night and she feels her skin get hot at her bare thighs coming into contact with Jimin's bare waist.

Why doesn't he ever cover his upper body?

"S-s-stop!" She stutters when Jimin circled his arms towards her back.

"Chill honey, I'm just taking you to the bathroom. It wasn't fair of me to dose off like that without taking care of you, I'm not a hundred percent sure all the tiny pieces are cleaned off and I'm your slave for the week remember?" He sounded so genuine and caring with the first line and then cocky and teasing with the last line and that slutty smirk on his face. Kayla rolls her eyes and brings her arms up to wrap around his neck.

"You don't have to hold me up by my ass." Kayla speaks up on their way to the bathroom.

"What are you gonna do about it Mami?" He scoffs and kicks the half opened bathroom door open while squeezing her butt to show her she can't do shit about it. Kayla shakes her body to fight off Jimin's hands that are squeezing her ass but forgot that she's brushing her core against his crotch too until Jimin groaned and bit down her shoulder.