10| The New Wife🌸

Kayla lays in Jihyun's bed breathing heavily and thighs clenched together seeking a bit of friction in her aching core.

Jimin is no better, laying on his huge plush bed biting down on his lower lip as he trails his hand down to his hard pulsing cock. He squeezed once and let's out a heavy lustful groan

How will she feel squeezing around my cock when I fuck her hard into my bed.

"She's your step mother lol."

Taehyung deep mocking voice makes it's way through to the back of his head and he huffs in annoyance, rolling his eyes and decided to get up from the bed and try to go get some water to calm himself down.

As soon as he steps out of his room,he turns around and met with Kayla in very short shorts and string pajama top leaving his dad's room too. She turns around and flinches at the sight of Jimin who she's been thinking about sexually since the bath scene.

They both remain there looking at each other like their minds are thinking about the same thing. She's still breathing heavily and her face is flushed, ears, cheeks, chest and cleavage dusted in a deep shade of pink. Jimin doesn't miss any of that and he knows she's been thinking about it too.

Kayla wants me too

"Fuck!" Jimin breathes sensually

"I-I..!" Kayla stutters out at the same time not knowing what to say because she's been thinking dirty about her fiancé's son. Even Jimin has been thinking about her supposed 'step mom' in a very much sexual way.

**Flash back**

"Do you want me to wash your body Mami?" Jimin asks Kayla after sitting on the edge of the bathtub when Kayla settled in the warm bubble bath covering her body up to the top of her breasts.

"It's not like I have a choice." She sassily bites out motioning to her bandaged hands laying limply over the bathtub edge.

"Very well. Just relax, I'll do the dirty job." He smirks and she rolls her eyes at him. Jimin squirts a generous amount of his fruity shower gel on his palms, rubs his palms together to spread it on his palms then proceeds to massage the gel on Kayla's bare shoulders. She bites her lip at the soft warm touch of Jimin's hands on her skin. He's too gentle, rubbing it all over her shoulders and back and then using his fingers to massage and break the tension on her shoulders.

Kayla unconsciously closes her eyes and throws her head back as she relaxes under Jimin's touch. She sighs ever so softly and Jimin didn't miss the way she sounded so pleased.

"Do you like that Mami?"

"Erhm! n-no!" She clears her throat again and opens her eyes. "Make it fast I don't wanna catch a cold."

"Why so defensive Sweetheart? It's okay to like something even from a shitty person like me." Kayla's heart does a mini backflip when he said that in that husky low voice and the petnames that never stops running out of his mouth even though she tells him to stop.

"Wh-what are y-you doing? Ngh fuck!" She stutter moans when Jimin softly cupped her girlies and kneading on them spreading the sweet scented shower gel all over her plump flesh.

"Ji-Jim..

"Shhh! I'm just washing your body Mami." Jimin whispers in her eyes,his thick lips grazing the shell of her sensitive ears. "Like I said, It's okay to like it. No one is here to judge you. It's just you and me." He swirls her nipples with both his thumbs and index finger sending shots of pleasure down to her core.

"Nnghh! Please!" Kayla moans throwing her head back laying it on the backrest of the tub. Her voice is so shaky and sexual making Jimin Senior to grow harder in his pants. He ignores it and focuses on her.

He just wants to make her feel good.

"Girl you sound so good, How I wish to have you screaming like that in different circumstances."

"Just s-shut up and get this over with." You're so embarrassed at yourself for even feeling this way with him. For screaming out like a hoe at your man's son. You so want out of this shower right the fuck now because this is just too much and you don't want to do anything you'll regret.

"You're about to scream out more than that." Jimin bites on to her earlobe and her eyes rolls back.

"FUCK!" Kayla's toes curls under the steamy bubble water as Jimin parts her folds washing her heated pussy. He rubs over her opening, not adding his finger in but teasing her opening with the pads of his soft wet fingers.

"Told you." Kayla doesn't even have a smart comeback to that because he's still washing her pussy and it feels so fucking good. She whimpers and bite her lips to mask her moans but Jimin noticed how she buckled her hips onto his hands when his finger parted her clit flaps and hit her swollen sensitive nub. She want him to fuck her.

What the fuck Kayla. She scold herself and reality hits, you're a nasty whore and want to get railed by your man's son.

"I'm done bathing. P-please leave." Jimin smirks and gets up. His pants tight and feels how he leaked into his briefs when he touched her.

"Your wish is my command Mami." He exits the bathroom and heads to his room with nothing but I WANT TO FUCK YOU KAYLA screaming at the back of his head.

*****

"I- I'm sorry I didn't steal anything. I'll head to the basement now." Kayla rambles trying not to get Jimin angry with her for being in his dad's room and also to hide her aroused state. She looks down avoiding eye contact with him and walks forward approaching the stairs. Jimin meets her half and they both halt their steps when they got closer to each other. Their body burning with desire and lust for each other.

"Kayla."

"Jiminie." She whispers in return and Jimin loses his shit. He grabs her by the waist pressing her flat against his bare upper body. His half hard cock pressing hard against her front. She gulps and hands flew to his bare chest, feeling his heated skin with her finger tips and she curses the bandages for being in the way.

"Kayla tell me you want me too." He deeply asks looking at her dead in the eyes, his warm breath hitting her lips.

"Ji- I.."

"Mami Please."

"Yes."

a/n:🌸

SIDE EYE