06|THE NEW WIFE🌸

"Cut the bullshit. What's going on?" Tae asks Jimin

"She's cheating on my dad." He stares back at Tae with so much anger in his eyes. How can she do that do his dad?
Isn't she a little bit human to think about his feelings? He lost a wife and never tried dating again but the only time he opened his heart again, she cheats on him.

"Jimin-ah you can't accuse Kayla of cheating on your dad when you don't know-

"I know what I heard Tae. She's a fuckin whore and I'm going to kick her out of my house tonight." Jimin gets up angrily from the chair at the balcony. He goes back inside and downs 5 vodka shots in one go. He's so pissed at her and he will not stand and watch his father get hurt by a mere gold digger.

"Jimin. Park Jimin stop it. Stop it okay, calm your ass down and think first." Tae screams at Jimin who's being so unreasonable and pissed at things he's unsure of. He's going to ruin his father's relationship and for what?

"Leave me alone Taehyung." He yanks his arm harshly off of Tae's grip and heads out to his scar speeding out towards his house.

"Fucking hell." Taehyung groans and follows him out but Jimin's car is nowhere to be seen. He goes back to the party and kisses his girlfriend after telling her he has to go find Jimin and he'll explain everything later.

_________________

"KAYLA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU..KAYLA!!" Jimin screams as he burst through the doors of their penthouse. Kayla jolts up from the couch and sleep walks towards the sound while rubbing her tiny fists over her sleepy eyes.

"Kay-
"Hmmm?" She hums out with her messy long hair all over her face still rubbing her eyes to do away with the nap she took while still watching tv in the living room.

"Hey Mimi, you're home." She greets him with a cute small voice matching her fluffy cute white pajama onesie with pink hearts all over it. Jimin's voice stuck on his throat when he watched his supposed 'step mom' in a fluffly onesie looking all cute and cuddly like his ex.

"There's dinner in the microwave for you I can heat it up for you if you wanna eat or you can just choose to ignore it because you probably ate where you just came from and-

She rambles a bunch of words at a go feeling small infront of Jimin especially now that he saw her in a onesie and he already hates her existence.

"I should stop talking." She tuck in herr lips and blink up at him before looking down at her feet. He's glaring at her and intimidating her like always. Where's Jihyun when she needs him.

"Yeah you better shut the fuck up. I told you I hate your voice." He growls at her and Kayla shiver at his harsh tone and words thrown at her.

"Why did you do that to my dad? Why the fuck would you come into our lives and mess it up more than it already is? Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Jim-Jimin what are you talking about?"

"You fuckin whore. Do you even know what my dad went through when mom died? He doesn't deserve to be cheated on, why would you do that to him? What has he done so wrong that he gets to be treated like that?"

"Don't fucking call me that. First of all I don't know what you're talking about and secondly I'm not a cheater. I love Jihyun too much that I've kept up with your shitty behaviour because I want to see him happy." Kayla yells back at Jimin who launches forward at her in anger. She steps back until her back connects with the wall behind her.

"I dare you to scream at me and see what happens next." His voices turns darker and deeper as he cages Kayla to the walls.

"Let me clear this out for you Jimin. I love your father so much and there's nothing you're gonna do that will make me leave him or this place. I don't care how you chose to destroy your life over alcohol you reek of right now but I'm not going anywhere." She grimaces at his vodka breath hitting her face and his eyes twitches.