14| The New Wife🌸

Jimin wakes up the next morning with a sharp headache. Next to his bed was a glass of water, two pain meds and an energy bar just like the day Kayla took care of him.

"Why should I even go to work today?" Jimin groggily lets out and rubs his hands over his eyes. It's still dark outside since he woke up earlier than his usual time so he decides to get ready and avoid Kayla as much as possible.

"God I hate being a CEO!" Jimin whines to himself and drags his sore body to his bathroom. He takes a relaxing hot shower and gets fancied up in a black slim fit suit, light make up and styled his jet black hair up revealing his forehead.

🔥

Downstairs, Kayla supports her dizzy body with the counter as she gulps down a glass of water.

"Morni- WHAT THE FUCK KAY?" Jimin shouts at her as she splashed water from her mouth all over Jimin's face and suit. He blinks repeatedly as the water drips from his styled hair down to his freshly worn suit.

"Y-you scared me Jimin. I didn't expect you to be up right now." She stands before him fidgeting on the stop at the awkward atmosphere between them.

"Well surprise I guess." He rolls his eyes at her and licks his lips out of habit, tasting the drops of water there.

"Since you're here, I need a peach lip tint by the way." He takes his wallet out an a couple dollars handing it out to her.

"And thanks for ruining my suit." He rolls his eyes at her again.

"You don't have to pay me Minie, I have a few extras in my office desk, you can get one and I'm not apologizing for your suit, you're the one who scared me." She stomps her feet like a baby with an cute little not so scary frown between her brows.

Jimin's angry façade cracked a bit at her cuteness but he masked it out real quick with an intimidating frown of his own making Kayla's skin rise with goosebumps.

"You were gonna to out without a shirt under your suit!?" Kayla screams at him suddenly feeling jealousy coat her heart. Jimin ignores her and finishes unbuttoning the suit and shrugging off of his body. He places it over the kitchen stool and turns to walk away from her.

"Jimin I'm taking to you." She stops him by grabbing his wrist and he freezes on his tracks. Just one touch from her was enough to give him flash backs of the times they spent together between his sheets.

"The fuck you're not." He scoff with a shake of his head and turning to face her. "I'm not my dad or your boyfriend so you don't get to tell me what I can and can't wear to work." He eyes her down and the hand that's still holding his wrist. Kayla licks and bites down her lips muffling a pained whine threatening to come off. He's being so harsh and she knows she deserves it.

"B-but I'm your m-mom."

Jimin darkly chuckles and steps closer to her, towering over her small body. Her eyes are level with his milky chest and two chocolate chips decorating it making her mouth water. His tattoo and ripped torso just inches away from her itching hands to touch. Her eyes trail lower to his tiny waist, lower to waist band of his pants held finely with a black belt. God the way his deep V-line run lower and underneath that waistband. If only I can-

"It's rude to stare." He breaks her out of her trance and Kayla gulps hard. Jimin brings his soft warm palm up to her face and cups her cheek, pulling her closer to his face until their nose touch. She shivers as Jimin's minty mouthwash breath hits her lips. She feels her eyes get heavier threatening to fall shut but she controls herself.

"You're not my mom Kayla Peters.  Mothers don't know how theirs sons fuck."

"I-I...

"That's what I thought." He deeply whispers and his lips rubbing against hers and he breaks away from her walking towards her office to get the lip items he needed. Her jaws drop as she watches him walk away from her, his back muscles flexing with every step.