~오~

"Oh thank God you're here"

"What the actual fuck!!!......WHERE THE FREAKING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG MAN?...I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO YOU SINCE YESTERDAY, AFTER SCHOOL ENDED, YOU WEREN'T PICKING MY CALLS....AND NOW YOU JUST STEP IN IN ALL YOUR GLORY AND ALL YOU CAN FUCKING SAY FROM THAT STUPID MOUTH OF YOURS IS *thank God you're here*"

Sunghoon sighed, rubbing his throbbing head as he glared at his brother.

"Keep your voice down Hyung...I'm having a migraine here...and yh my phone was on airplane mode since yesterday afternoon...it's not that much of a big deal"

He swears, he wants to punch his younger brother so bad for his silly answer, but he won't, at least not yet.

"Not that much of a big deal"

He mimicked sunghoon giving a bitter chuckle at the end.

"Look Hyung..I'm really not in the mood... actually I ne-"

"YOU EVEN BROUGHT ONE OF YOUR MANY BOY TOYS HERE!!"

the one behind sunghoon who was in tears was quick to look straight at sunghoon's presumed older brother, plain disgust written all over his face.

"Ew..what..no"

He answered amidst silent tears.

"Anyways Hyung as he said or whatever he's not my boy toy, I don't even know him from anywhere...just do me a favour and return him back home for me...thanks"

And with that sunghoon dashed up to his room ignoring the yelling from his older brother and the boy he had hit who could barely stand due to his injured leg.

"Who are you?"

"Somebody your brother hit with his car who didn't even think about giving two shits about it because I have an extremely ill mother to attend to and I told your brother or whoever he is to you to please bring me home to my mum cuz there was just no way I could walk home because of my leg but he ended up bringing me here instead...and I just really wanna plead to you that if you really wanna kidnap me, you have the privilege, but please let me just go home and hand this medication to my mum and also make sure she takes it, I left her in a vulnerable state because she was friggin bleeding when I left about 4 or 5 hours ago"

He swears he saw the boy silently crying a few minutes ago and suddenly no more tears...oh wait... there's still tears but still....

And wait!!....

"What do you mean sunghoon hit you with his car?!?!?"

"Because he did"

"Oh shit....are you okay?"

"My wellbeing is less important than my mom's now, please just take me home, iono what could have happened to her, she hasn't used her medication since yesterday afternoon and..and...please just fuggin take me home...please!!!"

It looked like he had made an assumption too soon as a new set of tears started pouring down the poor boy's face, he was even struggling to balance with a little assistance from the wall.

"Just..just wait here lemme go grab my keys...I swear I'll kill that boy when I get back"

With that, he retreated back up to probably his room to grab his car keys coming down on in no less than a few seconds later.

"I'll assist you in walking, put your hand around me"

He said going closer to the boy who accepted his offer and did as he was told, as they both walked over to the garage sunghoon had parked his own car.