~십 구~

Jaeyun stared blankly at yeonjun for a while trying to register in what the older had just told him, suddenly he burst into a fit of laughter catching the older by surprise.

"That was a nice one you pulled on me yeonjun.. really nice"

And he laughed again, even going as far as hitting the older's bare chest...and mind you soobin was watching all this..his eyes twitching in pure jealousy as he watched the two interact with each other.. fortunately he couldn't hear anything.

"I wasn't joking jaeyun"

"What?!?!".

"Yh...I think I like you to be honest"

Jaeyun furrowed his brows at the older male.

"You said it yourself yeonjun..*think*...you don't like me..you just think you do".

"That's why I'm suggesting a date"

"And why do you think I'd agree with you"

"Well cuz...1. am too fine to resist and 2. You can't tell me your heart doesn't skip a bit when you're near me"

"It does skip-"

"See-".

"-Out of pure annoyance"

Yeonjun pouted at the male...

"Aww c'mon... it's just a trial...and if it turns out it's just a brotherly affection we won't go further"

"But soobin likes you"

"No he doesn't.. that's just how soobin is with me... we're pretty close too"

"I don't think so...."

Jaeyun trailed off watching as the said boy suddenly stood up and marched up to where the others were now gathered burying Yuta and jeno under the sand now.

"Trust me..soobin has always been like that"

"But don't you think you like him"

Yeonjun gave him a smug look...

"Soobin is my child"

Jaeyun rolled his eyes at him and snorted.

"Just answer me Bitch..you in or you in?".

"How would I answer when you just asked the same question "

"Just cuz....."

The younger male pursed his lips in thought sparing soobin a quick glance. It wasn't gonna be a harm to try..not to lie but... yeonjun was sure a hot guy and funny too...he just wasn't sure if he liked him...yh..to be honest he blushes sometimes whenever the older is all over his face...but who doesn't blush at an extremely hot dude that could be cute too. Sighing in confusion he decided to give the anticipating male an answer...

"Fine.."

It's just a trial anyways..not like they're gonna be dating for real..besides it could be an opportunity to experience what it felt like even when he wasn't sure if what he felt for the older was romantic or just platonic...blame that on yeonjun's countless flirting.

"Really?!!"

"No i-"

"Okay!!....."

And the bitch just stood up in elation and waddled off to the universe knows where... would it be too late to turn for jaeyun to turn back now?... probably yes...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Soobin wanted to burn a being, he wanted to crumple and trample on a being, he wanted to scream- which he had done few days ago, but still it wasn't enough, so he needed to scream more, he wanted to cry- but he couldn't, soobin is strong..yh he thinks he is, seeing Jake and yeonjun been so...extra in front of him just ticked him off so much.