~십 일~

Ok I just noticed I never actually put anything up about jaeyun's obviously fractured leg, I was too caught up in the story to even remember he was supposed to have a fractured leg and still be on crutches hehe...my bad. I'll just do a lil time skip, as usual...less jakehoon again...I'm really sorry tho, it HAS to be a slow burn.

ENJOY

∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®∆®

unghoon has always been an egotistical   person, he hated SORRYs and THANK YOUs and PLEASEs and EXCUSE MEs and PARDON MEs..to him they were just useless empty words that held little to no meaning, so when his older brother; Jay had told him numerous times to at least apologize to jaeyun, he'd just take it has some sort of low self esteem thingy and give him flimsy excuses as to why he shouldn't be apologizing. Even his best friend; yeonjun had tried, but everything just seemed to be going through one ear and coming out of the other.

But was he feeling guilty?....

That's for y'all to find out very soon...

Park sunghoon would never admit to his mistakes in the open, afterall, he has his own dignity and pride.

It was lunch break now and he couldn't find any of his friends in the cafeteria.

"Just where the heck could they be?"

He mumbled to himself, eyes scanning the cafeteria for any sign of them, when he suddenly remembered yeonjun had told him to come to rooftop by lunch break, something like celebrating jaeyun's belated birthday, he didn't understand why they wanted to do that though, it wasn't like the boy had asked them to, but then again they were sunghoon's friends and he knew what all of them were capable of doing. So with an annoyed huff, he retraced his steps back to the rooftop.

"You guys really didn't have to do this, my birthday was just last month an-"

And there goes jaeyun trying to prove a point sunghoon could agree less to, I mean, there was absolutely no point in that, but no....his friends are just too much of goody-two-shoes. He just stood at the entrance of the rooftop, watching how they were interacting with each other as sunoo finally convinced jaeyun that they did it because he didn't get to celebrate his birthday.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and finally let himself out of the shadows, all eyes on him..just how he likes it..

"Took you long enough brat"

Yeonjun scolded, earning another eye roll from sunghoon .

"I see no point in doing this anyways, I mean, it has passed already, why waste time in trying to bring back what has far gone already"

They all glared at sunghoon passing silent warnings to him to keep his mouth shut causing him to roll his eyes for the third time.

"If you don't wanna be here just fugg off"

Sunghoon scoffed at jaeyun staring him down, he walked over to the said boy, grabbing a plastic fork from the empty cake box ignoring the numerous *SUNGHOONs* that was sent his way.

"Maybe if you hadn't jumped in front of my car, all this wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't have to meet under any circumstances"

He stabbed the ice cream with a fork bringing a generous amount into his mouth.

"Go away "

Jaeyun gritted his teeth..

"But I'm not done.....you and I both know she would have died anyway, with or without us meeting that day... everything was your fault, not mine..."